DX » Community » Reviews » BIDENUO G-350 In-Ear Earphone w/ Microphone - Grey (3.5mm Plug / 110cm)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byYitzO on 05/04/2014

These are fake beats that look and sound like the real ones. I'm no sound expert, but for the price I paid I received quality earphones which do a great job, just as the $30 name brand earphones I've had in the past did. Also, the earphone wires are the same length from both ears, and not like to annoying ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted bycompuman2001 on 04/23/2014

Good item, fits well in the ears. Cable length is sufficient and tangle free makes it very easy to work with. These feel heavy due to the use of metal and therefore not flimsy. Good base. Worked well with multiple iPhone devices and laptop. Connector did not work well with Nexus4 Android phone. Not sure ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted bycholzz on 01/12/2014

This is some of the best In-Ear plugs I have had based on music quality. The bass is awsome and it's really good fitting the ears. The quality on mine was bad. I have had them for 5 months and the cable went bad but what can you expect from 8.61 $ in-ear plugs.. Have no other thought about this plugs.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFlangus on 09/14/2013

These are really good earphones for an amazingly low price. The cable is flat and solid, the design is epic plus that the earphones are very light. The earphones might fall out ear after a while and the start/stop button feels a little bit cheap. I really recommend buying a pair of these if you need ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byHansWittevrongel on 08/30/2013

These are my new favourite earplugs. The sound of these little things are amazing. They fit great in every ear as there are three pairs of plugs in the package. The build quality of the earplugs is very good. The flat cable is very good also and is much sturdier than a regular round cable. I think it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymastermind_cca on 04/30/2013

Very good quality, well built and good design. It fits on your ear and is very light. The sound quality is incredible for this price: excelent bass and no reverbs at all. A carrying bag would be very appreciatted for this earphones. The microphone is always open and in some situations can be noisy. The ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRibbon96 on 02/24/2013

-Cheap -Flat cable, -Good looking, -Long cable (enough for me!) -AMAZING SOUND, - Bass is amazing and perfect balanced, -Cheap, - I had the beats earlier, aand i like these earphones better! -comes in a nice box -its protected under the shipping, -cool design. (love them so much!) There are absolutely ... Read more

1 0 1

• posted bySOULCRYs on 11/10/2012

Cable is very stable/quality full. Earphones with great Design and Supper Sound/Bass. See my posted Images. I don’t see any cons maybe cable could be something longer. Liltlebit confused about inscription on cable "for music only" because earphones have an micro and I’m able to phone with them(... Read more

4 0 8

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections