DX » Community » Reviews » New-933 160lm 2-Mode White Light Zooming Headlamp - Black + Silver (3 x AAA)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfederng on 03/16/2014

this headlight is comfortable and durable to wear. I was able to figure out how to operate it as its very straight forward. The light is so sharp and it travels far. It sees distant object well without any qualms. I'll recommend it any day especially if you have a car or you are the type who goes camping ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrace88 on 03/01/2014

The feature I like most is the focus. Being able to concentrate the light to a smaller area is great. I use my lamp in my work as a sheet metal installer in construction sites where lighting is not generally provided. The small size and light weight make it invaluable. It uses 3 AAA batteries. I only ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfederng on 03/01/2014

This headlamp is a package in its own right. i love it just the way it is. Its a simple and straight forward device which anyone novice can operate. it lights well and the adjustment zoom is cool. You can also use the dimmer which comes with it. the simple fact that the lens has a hinge which allows ... Read more

headlamp light on

0 0 0

• posted byTrinit89 on 07/04/2013

Lightweight, uses easily-available 3xAAA batteries. Lightcircle is round and not square like many others. Headlight gives good light and have approved battery-lifetime, does not eat batteries. Headlight is comfortable to have around head. None that I have seen so faar. Lamp-end is not easily tilted, ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bymadsnake85 on 04/24/2013

+ very small and lightweighted headlamp + the strap fits great variety of head sizes + the tilt works perfect (not like the tilt of some other headlamps on dx) + the dimmer on the back is very clever - the zoom function does not always work smooth, it required some lube to do it's job, but since this ... Read more

headlamp tilt in action Cree XR-E Headlamp

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections