DX » Community » Reviews » Cute Android Robot Style Keychain w/ 2-Blue LEDs / Sound Effect - Green + Blue (3 x AG10 / 2 PCS)
  • 5 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byIceCube928s4 on 01/28/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:- Very convenient item - replaceable battery (maybe) - powerfull blue LEDs - plastic feels not as cheap as you can expect - good packaging Cons:- the sound that emits is creepy - key ring very cheap OtherThoughts:Two androids (one green and one cyano) at a very good price... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrobertomiro11 on 01/14/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It doesn't look as bad as you think. The blue led light that they have is cool and sometimes usefull for searching something in the dark. If you like Android (like me) you must get this little bots to go with you everywhere. Cons:The green one actually came wi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byandreluiztd on 04/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cute Android Robot Style Keychain w/ 2-blue LEDs / Sound Effect - Green + Blue is very beautiful, the light is very strong, well illuminates the environment. the locking system is quite useful battery and makes the durability of the product is larger, since no... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNWgramma on 01/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I love these cute little guys. Both colors were just great. Their lights were very bright. They make a cute little chirp when you squeeze their arms together that also turns on the lights. Cons:After one day the blue one quickly lost one eye. It was a sporadic... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBryan84 on 11/30/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Good gift for any Android fans! The colors of the droids are good. Matches the green of the original Android too. I almost blinded myself when I pressed the arm for the LED because it was so bright! So that's a good point! It produces sound when you power the LED too. Blu... Read more

Cute Android Robot
    0 0
  • posted byspeedyb on 10/22/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Great gift for any android fans, the lights are very bright, bought them as a gift, however tested them briefly upon delivery. Cons:The noise they make when the light is on, may possibly become irritating after a while. Quality of the plastics may not last too l... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections