DX » Community » Reviews » D-Ring Locking Carabiner - Black (4 PCS)
Customer’s impression:
Useful versatile
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySSMungur on 11/21/2014

Pros: Build quality seems quite good. Plastic is firm and strong. Does not bend easily. Sturdy little things. Cons: No real cons. It doesn't spring open when you press the lever so it is not easily one hand operated. But it can be done. Closing it requires that you press the lever down & bring the ring ... Read more

Impression:Useful,versatile;

0 0 0

• posted byingmach on 04/16/2014

The clips are pretty sturdy. Very usefull. Good quality: I've used the for one year, two on my daily backpack, and they have not worn out at all. These things are designed to be attached to 1 inch webbing. Compatible with Molle/Pals. No cons in regards to manufacturing because it is well built. These ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywandermule on 12/19/2013

- Attaches securely to molle/pals 1 inch webbing - Lightweight due to plastic construction - Self-purging spring keeps sand out - No snags, the grimloc will break open when you get stuck on something Once you start using these little hooks soon all your bags will be completely covered in them You can ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byreelcatchee on 12/18/2013

Good fit and finish. Works just like it should. It has a positive snap and it appears to be very sturdy. I like the fact that they fit the standard size webbing. None so far, but still early. These carabineers are to be used on my bug out bags and range bags to carry additional items that I need to get ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byQuist88 on 03/31/2013

A really nice carabiner. perfect to attaching on a bagpack, because there's a feature so your can attach the strap so the D-ring is fixed. Perfect for hiking because of the quick-release. and it works. Tried it for my gun sling. Light weight. It's plastic so it cant hold to much weight. but beside that,... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byMCGilles11 on 02/08/2013

Just like a carabiner but it opens up into a really large opening. The lock button holds securely. Fits perfectly into 5.11 bags and packs. Great price. May accidentally pop open if the bag is large and pushes the button. Not sure how much weight they can actually support. I have not used these with ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted bynormanchee on 12/19/2012

Works like a caribiner but it opens up to a really large mouth eliminating the need to slip what you need into the ring. The Closure button holds very very securely. no worries on it popping on you. Hooks onto webbings so you can fasten it to bags and belts with out it 'rolling' around like normal caribiners.... Read more

0 0 5

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections