DX » Community » Reviews » D-Ring Locking Carabiner - Black (4 PCS)
Customer’s impression:
Useful Útil versatile Worth the price Tactical
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKARMELO on 04/19/2015

COMODO Y PRACTICO ARTICULO. MUY FACIL DE USAR

Impression:Útil;

0 0 0

• posted byfranmadG36 on 02/26/2015

They are a little bit difficult to install in a molle system, but nothing you can not solve with some time... It looks solid enough for it prupose.

Impression:Useful,Worth the price;

0 0 0

• posted byVasaX on 01/27/2015

Price is very varying here, but around 5 USD for piece is great price. The quality is bit less than original ones, but its still enough to be quite reliable. Its great for your tactical bag or backpack (good for faststrapping anything if you need quickly free hands). I usually use it to strap or... Read more

D-Ring carabine D-Ring carabine

Impression:Useful,versatile,Tactical;

0 0 0

• posted bySSMungur on 11/21/2014

Pros: Build quality seems quite good. Plastic is firm and strong. Does not bend easily. Sturdy little things. Cons: No real cons. It doesn't spring open when you press the lever so it is not easily one hand operated. But it can be done. Closing it requires that you press the lever down & bring a... Read more

Impression:Useful,versatile;

0 0 0

• posted bynabdullin on 11/03/2014

Pros: plastic looks strong and solid, easily attached and detached Cons: medium quality of the push button for the clip (the clip works not as good as you would expect), somewhat pricey for the plastic-only construction

Impression:Worth the price;

0 0 0

• posted byalparo on 10/09/2014

Lightweight and relative strong carabiner. Looks like original. Easy to hang on molly system and hard to loose. It can hold your bag with purchases from shop. After one year of using one carabiner broke. Not itself, but the button(see photo). But still I'm satisfied with this purchase.

Good, convinient, but not strong enought

Impression:Good Lightweight;

0 0 0

• posted byingmach on 04/16/2014

The clips are pretty sturdy. Very usefull. Good quality: I've used the for one year, two on my daily backpack, and they have not worn out at all. These things are designed to be attached to 1 inch webbing. Compatible with Molle/Pals. No cons in regards to manufacturing because it is well built. 1... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywandermule on 12/19/2013

- Attaches securely to molle/pals 1 inch webbing - Lightweight due to plastic construction - Self-purging spring keeps sand out - No snags, the grimloc will break open when you get stuck on something Once you start using these little hooks soon all your bags will be completely covered in them You... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byreelcatchee on 12/18/2013

Good fit and finish. Works just like it should. It has a positive snap and it appears to be very sturdy. I like the fact that they fit the standard size webbing. None so far, but still early. These carabineers are to be used on my bug out bags and range bags to carry additional items that I need... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byQuist88 on 03/31/2013

A really nice carabiner. perfect to attaching on a bagpack, because there's a feature so your can attach the strap so the D-ring is fixed. Perfect for hiking because of the quick-release. and it works. Tried it for my gun sling. Light weight. It's plastic so it cant hold to much weight. but that,... Read more

0 0 3

DX Everywhere