Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLUISFABRICIO on 03/01/2014

Very cheap product, unfortunately I'm buying because my Nintendo DS are stopped because just this piece is broken. This piece is fragile and we have to be careful when handling there for not break it again. Very cheap product, unfortunately I'm buying because my Nintendo DS are stopped because this piece ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymiguelangel232 on 01/01/2014

una pieza repuesto que no se encuentra con facilidad, aun menos a este precio. me vino muy bien para reparar el interruptor roto al montar la carcasa a spare spare parts that even less at this price can not be found easily. came in handy to repair the broken switch to mount the housing para un aficionado ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjoshuajag on 03/28/2013

- Fixes your broken Nintendo DS Lite switch -- Obviously the power switch is crucial for the operation of the DS Lite. - Small and hard to solder (But obviously not the fault of anyone but the designers of the original product--Nintendo) - Watch some YouTube videos of how to fix it My method involved ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysilverspoon on 11/02/2011

+ Such a low price, it's more expensive at other places. + Does it's job perfectly. + The mechanism is perfect, the spring doesn't stuck or anything. + The lever and the whole plastic part is made up of good quality plastic, it's strong which is really important for the lasting factor. - A little bit ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykmartshopper on 06/05/2011

Slides, and turns the DS on and off. Works pretty much as intended. None. I first dismantled one of the switches so I could retrofit the existing stock switch with the "new" slider and spring. Well, it didn't work - the contacts in the enclosure aren't in the correct area to do anything. So,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKyosama66 on 04/28/2011

Well, it fits, which is always a plus. It also does what it's supposed to, and was actually a pretty slick install compared to something like a shoulder button replacement. Obviously not OEM, feels lighter and a little cheaper. Spring tension seems too high to last very long, but it feels nice while ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGMenezes on 02/14/2011

- really cheap price - works great - fits perfectly - You will need soldering skills to replace it - You will need to be delicate to replace it or else you may break it - Built quality not so good I advice looking for some tutorials and videos before working on it, and if you don't have any skills with ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylobinho28h on 01/15/2011

If you really need a part to fix your DS appliance, it fits perfectly, aside from the price it is great. Works like new. She's a bit hard when you connect, but still shows up when you turn on your DS. to repair a DS from a client will work just fine in my DS broke this piece twice trying to replace the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGKSydney on 12/18/2010

Low price Very close to original part Works just like the original Hard to install, take your time and be carful and you will be okay. The switch is slightly smaller and does not have the tabs to hold it down on the sides, but that is not a problem because you can use part of your old switch for that ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKayvon on 12/01/2010

A perfect replacement for a broken DS power switch. Once installed, the DS will work and the replacement switch is completely indistinguishable from the original. This is different from the original DS part: 1) The pins seem a bit shorter 2) The original DS part had non-electrical pins on either end ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections