DX » Community » Reviews » Wide 8.9" USB Touch Screen Film (Makes LCD Screens Touch Sensitive)
  • 5 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjmzuleta on 02/25/2014

Really does what it claims to. Great for Do It Yourself (DIY) projects involving electronics and computers. Helped prior skills for installing stuff including computer drivers. Recommend to make a backup of them just in case. Happened to me. Got so satisfied I actually bought a second unit. I loved it Not a intuitive piece of hardware. Requires (mandatory)... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykimnorras on 12/10/2010

Packed very well! Worked in Xandros right away, but cld not find a calibration app. You can see the video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5kV311K-kw of this touch working in eee 901 and with Meego Not so accurate and not easy to install. This also reserves USB so you should add extra usb hub inside. This is for pros only. Has cable for external usb ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bythePion on 06/11/2010

- Works out of the box, just plug and play. - Comes with a driver for Windows. - Has a lot of exposed electronics and wires. - Comes with a driver for Linux that I can't get to work on my Ubuntu 10.04 laptop. Ubuntu 10.04 recognizes it as a touch screen at once, but I haven't managed to get it calibrated yet. Tricky business... I've installed it in ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byteunhaperen on 08/01/2009

I've built it in my Acer Aspire One A150 with Ubuntu. Ubuntu recognize the screen immediately and it's works fine. It's accurate enough to work fine without mouse. It's works also fine with drawing software like AutoCad or other vector drawing programs. It's a lot of work to built it in. I've solder the controller on the main board. But I know this ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrpgdonkey on 04/08/2009

It will allow you add touch functionality to your netbook. I put it in an acer aspire one and it worked fine. It's pretty sensitive and will allow for handwriting with a stylus of your fingernail. The cables that came with it didn't fit the connectors. This wasn't an issue for installing it because I had to solder the wires to save space, but it would ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections