DX » Community » Reviews » PSP Unbricker Service-Mode Battery for PSP Slim/2000 (800mAh)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bys7eth on 06/17/2010

- Price ! The cheaper ! don't hesitate ! - It works perfectly, there are only pros ! - Can fit psp-1000 (fat) too if you hold it on the plugs. - Very easy to use ! Create a magic memory stick, put it and the pandora battery in your psp, and that's all ! - very useful none ! there are only pros, this ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDamiaan on 02/21/2010

-Good for downgrading and unbricking, I downgraded more then 10 psp's with this with no problems :D -Also worked for me on the PSP FAT/1000/1k series, when you try to connect to plugs it worked for me. -You can also use this as batterie for your PSP, a really cheap batterie! Got no problems with this ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFrank2069 on 04/08/2009

Worked like its suppose to and got the job done. case is well built, battery does fit very tight into the PSP so it wont just fall out if you are missing the battery cover No cons sept for the fact it fits to tight into the PSP which makes it hard to extract once installed would be better if the battery ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections