DX » Community » Reviews » 700mA Car Charger for Iphone 3g - White (12V~24V DC Input)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynathidau on 06/14/2011

For the price you can't go wrong. Mine was been working well for over a year and for a fraction of the price. No real cons to speak of, the quality if reasonable (for the price) and the price is cheap. Overal, I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a cheap car charger for their iPhone, ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byandbad on 07/28/2010

Allows you to power and charge your phone in your car, useful if you use the GPS navigator (TomTom, Navigon, Sygic, etc ...) because otherwise the battery would last 2-3 hours. It has an LED that indicates when the power comes the car. The cable is quite long, when you want, but it is the right size ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMicahnos on 06/23/2010

Charges all version of iPhones including 3Gs!! very useful when you are out the whole day and you need a constant power supply for your phone. takes longer time to charge compared to wall socket. I found that this product may not be used for too long period of time as it will burn out your circuit board.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byOranav on 05/21/2010

- Does what it should do. - Works with iPhone 3G perfectly. - Great build quality. - It has an indicator LED. - The cord is very handy. - The plug fits the iPhone 3G perfectly. - Very cheap, in the local stores around here it's ~$15. - Very nice color, matches other iPod / iPhone products. - The plug ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCrazykaka on 05/15/2010

Was the best voltage for the price. Cable is long enough for my use and the white colour matches the iPhone. Build quality is cheap. When I first got it ti worked with my 3GsS, then after an update to the OS, the plug stopped working most of the time. I re-updated the Os and it started working again ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLabombanl on 03/13/2010

This cable is very handy! it works as it should work. It's a fast solution to use your iphone or ipod in the car while charging It feels a little bit light and cheap, but nothing to complain about, it works well, so thats good enough for me. Very nice cable for charging your ipod/iphone while driving ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywisie on 02/09/2010

- Appealing colour which matches white ipods nicely. - Cheap and affordable. - Works great and serves its intended purpose well. - The cord spiral works great to stop from causing messy cords. - Could be cheaper. - Cord could maybe be longer to reach people sitting in the back seat. Great unit to have ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJacintospa on 01/28/2010

It works fine on iPhone 3G. I've tried during two trips with amazing results. It has a power (just power) led. I can't use the iPod while charging because it makes interferences. In the other reviews I've read lot of people said that the locking clasps are problematic with the new models, I think not.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMicahnos on 01/26/2010

works with 3Gs, nuff said! charges and works like it suppose to. the fitting of the charger to the socket is rather tight, so when pulling out gotta be careful. the wire is rather stiff so it worrying when you are charging and need to stretch the wire towards you as it might hurt the connector port. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byketahi on 08/28/2009

Verified to work with an iPhone 3GS, as well as an iPod nano 3G. Since it uses the standard iPod connector, it will work with all iPhones and iPods just fine As others noted, it does have the locking clasps like the old style iPod connectors, but mine was working fine. Has a telephone-like coiled cable,... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections