DX » Community » Reviews » JBM MJ900 3.5mm Plug In-Ear Earphone w/ Microphone for Samsung / HTC / Iphone - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bywekoweko on 06/20/2014

awesome sound and good bass and mids, solid build quality as the body is made of aluminum, case and accessories are also an excellent bonus one of the ear buds that came with it was loose so had to replace it with one of the replacement ones but other than that terific earphones am using them now excellent ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byalosoviju on 04/07/2014

Comes with an adaptor for the computer (microphone's plug separated from the phone's plug); Comes with a case to carry on; Made with a good materials; Have a clip to fix the cable in to the clothes. And the best BASS SOUND that I never hear before! Very AWESOME bass sound! You must to hear to!!! I don'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydominiqueleus on 03/21/2014

Nice design, the sound is clear, nice bass and trebles, the cable looks like sturdy, good quality wire. Cable length is all right. There is no distortion even at high volume, but if you like bass you have to adjust your EQ because in my opinion the bass is not that loud. Price is very good. There are ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPhoenixPE on 01/25/2014

Good price, half the price if I buy here in Brazil a good one like phillips SHE9000 (something like 40$). Looks like a SHE9000, and the sound is great! Actually, for high tons is not so good, but the bass is awesome! I am thinking here, but didn't find any cons =) Maybe the auxiliar cable is fragile,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTHEaddono on 01/25/2014

Good build quallity Microphone (it's more about that's there, not that I have used it more than once) Cable to use the earphones and microphone with your PC Case to put your earphones in Nice design Good sound quallity More expensive than a lot of other earphones which I have bought on DX I love the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfloootj3 on 01/18/2014

The earbuds are cheap and really good looking. The case to take them with you is great. There is an chord included which will connect the earbuds to your computer with the use of the mic. Might come in handy. The high sounds don't really sound great. The mid tones are worse. The only good thing is the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymobilisbg on 10/10/2013

Good quality. Stable silicone cables. The sound quality can be compared with that of more expensive headphones. Headphones completely cover my expectations. The sound quality is amazing for the price. Bass are low, dense and deep, with well pronounced midrange and clear treble sound. Heavy, inflexible ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylucianomilioli on 08/13/2013

-Very good looking, good packing and presentation; -Very good sound quality, detailed and deep bass; -Not very expensive; -Good cables; -High quality music files includded. -The rubber tips can fall from the earphone. The brand new earphone already had a deep and good bass, but after some 9 hours burn ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byAksakalko on 07/28/2013

- Good equipment - Convenient cable optimum length - Quality execution - A small microphone and button for easy - As many as three pairs of additional attachments - A handy box - Aluminum body and appearance stilny - No noise in the wind and do not rattle when walking the wire - Excellent sound insulation ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygvsouza on 05/28/2013

Great design, small, good cable, has a good bass and treble, it almost has the same potency of my original samsung inearphone, looks exactly like phillips SHE9000 but much cheap, the pouch for it is good, ideal to not let it placed anywhere in bag, auxiliar cable is ideal to use it with skype, the cable ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections