DX » Community » Reviews » JBM MJ900 3.5mm Plug In-Ear Earphone w/ Microphone for Samsung / HTC / Iphone - Black
  • 5 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPhoenixPE on 01/25/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good price, half the price if I buy here in Brazil a good one like phillips SHE9000 (something like 40$). Looks like a SHE9000, and the sound is great! Actually, for high tons is not so good, but the bass is awesome! Cons:I am thinking here, but didn't find any cons =)... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTHEaddono on 01/25/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good build quallity Microphone (it's more about that's there, not that I have used it more than once) Cable to use the earphones and microphone with your PC Case to put your earphones in Nice design Good sound quallity Cons:More expensive than a lot of other e... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfloootj3 on 01/18/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The earbuds are cheap and really good looking. The case to take them with you is great. There is an chord included which will connect the earbuds to your computer with the use of the mic. Might come in handy. Cons:The high sounds don't really sound great. The mid tones ar... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylucianomilioli on 08/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-Very good looking, good packing and presentation; -Very good sound quality, detailed and deep bass; -Not very expensive; -Good cables; -High quality music files includded. Cons:-The rubber tips can fall from the earphone. OtherThoughts:The brand new earphone al... Read more

1 0
  • posted bygvsouza on 05/28/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great design, small, good cable, has a good bass and treble, it almost has the same potency of my original samsung inearphone, looks exactly like phillips SHE9000 but much cheap, the pouch for it is good, ideal to not let it placed anywhere in bag, auxiliar cable is ide... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLipsanter on 12/21/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good sound quality even compared to earplugs priced over 100$. Good build quality also, except the button part housing. Lots of different sized plugs included and nice carrying pouch. Even the package was great with magnetic closing :D Cons:Button part was poo... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections