DX » Community » Reviews » 4-in-1 Capacitive Screen Stylus w/ 1-LED / Red Laser / 3.5mm Anti-Dust Plug - Black (3 x LR621)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byNikoAraya on 03/01/2014

The 4 in 1 stylus is cheaper and very useful. Small ans easy to use. With a two buttons is a good option for presentations at school and office. I dont touch my tablet and smartphone with my fingers anymore!!! Good option like gift After a time, the black cover begins to scrape and you can see the aluminium ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPt376 on 02/20/2014

-Laser Pointer -Light Source -Stylus -Matte finish Battery easily accessible. Good size that fits in everything. The laser pointer is on par with other tiny laser pointers. The battery compartment is easily accessible. The lanyard is attached to the cap and not the actual stylus. Some times it is easy ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byppachecog on 02/19/2014

Very good price. Nice matte finish. The stylus works very well! It's so comfortable to not use your finger to operate your smartphone. The lamp and laser pointer are nice enough. The plug attaches to the phone very well. The button for the laser pointer is a little hard, which is good because it won'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byandreluiztd on 04/02/2013

4-in-1 Capacitive Screen Stylus w/ 1-LED / Red Laser / 3.5mm Anti-Dust Plug - Very good product, has a very good quality and finish. Serves its functions very well, greatly aids in presentations, both in employment and in presentations at schools, colleges and churches. I have 4 functions required for ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bysiimsimsiim on 01/25/2013

This pen is verry good quality, the laser is verry good but not so strong, the LED is not so bright but good enough to use, the anti dust plug works verry good, even in my iPod (rounded side) the plug is verry durable and not so flexible, it stays inside every headphone jack, the stylus itself does the ... Read more

Plugged to my iPod Red laser White LED Touch stylus

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections