DX » Community » Reviews » IHD-X10A07W.W 10W 900lm 4000K Warm White Ceiling Lamp - Ivory White
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybrazilc1982 on 02/09/2013

The first impression of the product is very good. Easy to mount, it has a nice body design, great brightness and big light diffusion, I was surprised. First I thought to use 3 for my bathroom (9m square), but I think 2 will do the job. The power supply seems cheap and not well made, but it works like ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvialho on 12/31/2012

Very bright and even light, color of the light is closer to 3700K than 4000K. Lamp installed at 2.4m height, circle lit on the floor is approx1.5m in diameter. Build quality is sturdy. Lamp is stylish in looks. none I can think of Will order 15 more of these...Will be used as the primary lighting source ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytips38 on 11/23/2012

i try to find a new way to light my bathroom, I need powerful lamps. At first I bought a single product to test it, I really surprise to find a high quality product. build in aluminium boby, no led dice effect, no blue or white effect. The light is warm, well diffusion, no spot effect. the driver looks ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bytips38 on 10/29/2012

So good product, no aluminium scratch, good result. The price is correct. It's a complet product, just plug it on power and it's ready to work. Driver looks poor quality, I'll check inside... 10W ? I'm not sure, I'll check the Amps... Good finition, I'll integrate in my bathroom roof. After first test,... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections