DX » Community » Reviews » Ultra-thin Protective Matte Plastic Back Case for Iphone 5 - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byWanderer1913 on 05/29/2014

Thin, light, translucent, fits perfectly to the iphone 5s, even though it says iPhone 5. The edge around the case seems to be "glued" on. It started to wear off couple of months ago. Area between top and camera opening broke one month ago. Might be my fault it broke, but I think the quality ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byerdemiaydin on 10/10/2013

The general problem of plastic thin cases usually is the fitting but this case fitted perfectly to my iPhone5. Edges hold the phone good. Same cases are sold in my country 7-10USD, but I bought it for 1,90USD from DealExtreme. It took to arrive Turkey like 2 weeks but that's ok because of the price and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byultraeze on 08/23/2013

Seems stable and seems to protect the backside from scratches and the edges from dents. I guess you’ll have to put it off from time to time to remove small pieces of dirt which otherwise would scratch the phone from within the case. Sides are a little bit too high. So slide-in gestures are a little bit ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykennkw on 07/25/2013

extremely durable. can withstand several drops. ultra thin and fitment on iPhone5 is perfect. case does not dent easily. case can be somewhat slippery when in hand. great product and very durable. easy to attach to your iphone or remove if necessary. must buy if you are looking for an ultra thin case ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAndremagni on 06/04/2013

Very good! fits just right on the iphone 5 is easy to take and place! pretty! She is thin, but it was what I really needed. If u want a cover to protect your iphone, do not choose this. This protects from dirt and scratches, but not a drop Thin, tough, and does not slip of the hand. I bought several ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJorgeFlores on 05/06/2013

It really is very thin, perfect design on the iphone 5, comes to seem that not using this, and keeps the lightness of the device. The material used is very light, it is not completely translucent, and offers full access to the buttons, is so good it should come from the factory. None, the product is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypaschenb on 05/06/2013

Fits perfect and is thin. Feels good in hand. Protects the iPhone 5 as it should. Good quality for that low price! Good color match. There is enough space for the camera and the buttons on the side of the iPhone. The edges are almost protected, but not the front. No scratches on the case since i use ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfuriaka on 01/28/2013

Low price, good quality. Hard and very thin and light weight. Have no scratches on it for about 2 months. Have a nice look. Real black matte color. Fits good on iPhone 5. Hard to remove from iPhone, but it shouldn't be a problem if you rarely change it. I recommend you buy it. Very good quality for that ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byslimadvies on 12/06/2012

Thin and unobtrusive. Feels good in hand. Protects the back of the iPhone. Leaves enough space around the buttons, so you still have the original touch sensation of the iPhone. Does not protect top and bottom edge. Have to be careful with iPhone. More colors please. Black. Perfect transparent, dark transparent.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMenn0 on 11/03/2012

- match color with my black iPhone 5 - Good protection - good price - very thin - fits a bit to tight, and im afraid to scratch my iPhone Bezel when I pull the case off.. -I thought it was a bit transparent, but it is not with the BLACK iPhone 5 - No protection when I put my iPhone with the screen down ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections