DX » Community » Reviews » Waterproof Aquarium Water Temperature Digital Thermometer
  • 5 star 13 ( 62% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 5% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymarciliosoares on 04/16/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cute, compact and easy to use product. Just put the battery and insert the water tank. The suction cup is silicone which prevents premature wear Cons:is not 100% approve d'agua. came 30 days after a water and stopped working. I removed the battery, waited dry and return... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygugurorato on 03/01/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very good material. My turtle didn't eat. Easy to see the degrees. Easy to install and to remove. Easy to clean. It has a good light display. Numbers in a good size, not big and not small. Cons:Until now no cons, let's see in a few months. OtherThoughts:Very good materi... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycptbubba1 on 12/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I've tested this thermometer as soon as I received it. It stays good in place and reads clear and correct. Battery is easy to replace.It arrived in a plastic package in an envelope where a battery is included seperately. Easy to figger out where to place the bat... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymkslwsk on 06/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Good size, big enough to be easy readable and small enough to fit anywhere; - Mine reads in Celsius (dont know if there is a way to change that, but for me its Ok if only in celsius); - Suction cup works really well. - Battery compartment's sealing ring works... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhijaak on 03/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- very cheap - does what it promises Cons:- I bought 3 and all stopped working because water got inside - the suction cup does not stick very well and several times had to take the thermometer in the bottom of the aquarium, OtherThoughts:- the seal might be mo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDexterP on 02/19/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I bought this thermometer for my 36 gal. aquarium, and it works really good ! ° I've had it for nine months now, and it works just fine ! ° The temperature is still readable ° There is a Suction cup to hold it on the inner aquarium wall. °... Read more

0 1
  • posted byshatl on 12/08/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The compact size. Low price. Situated in an aquarium. Shows the temperature of the water, rather than housing an aquarium. ?omplete with thermometer and battery. Cons:Wanted to screen a little more. Inscriptions on the body of the thermometer blurry. Another disadvantag... Read more

1 0
  • posted byrafaelpiechota on 03/27/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Portugues -Compacto, para aquarios pequenos como o meu é perfeito. -Sem fios, deixa o visual do aquario bem melhor. -Se prende muito bem no vidro do aquario. -Marcaçao da temperatura em Celsius que no caso do meu país e o mais usado. English (google) -Compact for small... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzed888 on 03/21/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap. At first, it seemed like a good bargain. and then it brike (see below)... Cons:This thermometer is cheaply made. The plastic feels cheap and fragile and the battery housing looks like an improvisation. It worked well for a few weeks and then water start... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBioTech on 07/19/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works fine. I don't have any problem with my thermometers (5 pc). I gift some to my friends and are still working fine. This SKU it's very useful when you don't want cables for all parts... You just put on the battery (included), put the cap (looking the corre... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections