DX » Community » Reviews » Protective PU Leather Case for Google Nexus 7 - Black
  • 5 star 10 ( 43% )
  • 4 star 13 ( 57% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byatesluk on 01/26/2014

Fits nice and snug to the tablet. All buttons and connectors are easily accessible. Very practical. Nice cover design. Quality looks good. Slight defect on the cover. Need to be careful how you fold back the cover as you can auto lock your screen as the magnet in the cover can cause this. Fully folded back is no problem. Let's see how it stands up to ... Read more

0 1
  • posted byleoppinho on 11/30/2013

Pretty sleek cover. very resistant, and easy to fit. It provides the necessary protections with the back cover, ant the front cover when closed turn of the screen. It was just I as waiting to buy for my Nexus. Nothing to point out. except the fact if the front cover is all the away down of the tablet, it also turn off the srceen I was impressed with ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byunodani on 10/15/2013

I received it in a perfect shape, it comes on a plastic box that keeps the cover in perfect state. Unfortunatelly I didn't realize that had 2 versions of Nexus 7 - mine is the II and didn't pay attention on the description, so it didn't fit in mine, but I definitelly will give it to someone that has the fist Nexus 7. No cons None I definetelly will ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysangarepa91 on 08/02/2013

- Looks nice - Extremely slim - Fits perfectly - Excelent price - Looks durable and well-made - Have a magnet for smart-cover features - does not hold well the tablet in "watching mode" (very unstable, it will fall with the slightest move) - magnet is too strong, activates sleep even with the cover folded behind the tablet - If you are looking ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjrp84 on 07/16/2013

La calidad de la funda es buena, considerando el bajo precio. Encastra perfecto en la tablet y es resistente La funda tiene una pequña fina lámina que se despega en las puntas. Es imposible que la misma queda fija. La tapa plegable no soporta el peso de la tablet. Es una buena funda. El tamaña es justo para que la tablet continue siendo ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvv4rp3r on 06/29/2013

Fits perfectly. Protects every corner and the cover folds very easily. Turns on and off just opening or closing the cover. It is not bulky at all. Cannot fold it completely to the back (as a book) because the magnet will keep the device off and will make it unusable, but you can hold it from the cover keeping the first part away avoiding it to turn ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byndanzinger on 06/28/2013

Cheap, fits well, looks good... Dunno what else to say! Certainly not the worst case you can buy, it is built relatively well but for one minor issue. The tri-folding cover stays a little bit bent when it is closed. This is a minor issue but it is the reason I prefer sku 154158 to this case. The tri-folding cover is a nice idea but due to the manufacturing ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byThunderdust on 06/24/2013

Excellent price. The quality is appropriate for the price. It's exactly what I expected. I would happily buy another if I needed one. It fits perfectly, nice and snug. Offers protection for the front AND back of the device. Has a magnet which turns off the screen upon covering. Although it is an EXCELLENT value, there are slight drawbacks. 1. The magnet ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypotkanus on 05/13/2013

Nexus 7 fits perfectly Provides a good protection for the device "Smart cover" functionality (hidden magnet turns device into sleep mode) The hidden magnei turns the device into sleep also when the cover is turned below the tablet Is not stable enough to support a tablet even to watch a movie I tried this one also for the new Asus FonePad ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRazEst on 04/20/2013

This is great buy it is a nice fit and it is good quality for the money. Very light, doesn't add a lot of weight to the total weight of the Nexus. Tight, holds the nexus in a secure way. Provides protection also to the front screen (the margin of the case, in the front side, are ~2 mm higher than the screen, therefore, if your nexus falls on its front ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections