DX » Community » Reviews » Universal Bicycle Mount for Flashlights and Gadgets (2cm~3cm Diameter Adjustable)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRealFlyMan on 04/03/2014

The price is good, the setting of adjustment is good, has a good diameter for small flashlights. The foam that protects the handlebar from scratches is very weak and splits off and adapted. When you ride over uneven ground shakes and the flashlights just go down, as the clip does not have enough strength ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byITFmk on 10/26/2013

Mounting it is super easy. You get 2 rubber parts for various dimensions of the pole. It realy makes the bike complete. it looks awesome (with or without the lamp itself). It fits so good, it looks like it was suposed to be there Plastic seems a bit cheap. Knobs are difficult to tighten and loosen by ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCigaras on 09/26/2013

This is one great mount for heavy usage, plastic may be not the highest quality, but because it is thick it holds everything under any conditions, have been using for over a month on my mountain bike, no issues! And it is awfully cheap :) You can not call a screw based system a quick release system :... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byWitzz on 08/07/2013

holds flashlight very good, handle bar holder seems quality made, i had already one of this but had to modify it because faulty flashlight space for flashlight has very little free diameter, so better buy lamp that fits right into it, or you'll have to break upper ring to fit. maybe other colors would ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysomething78 on 07/11/2013

This universal Bicycle Mount for Flashlights and Gadgets is really universal. Fits my bike very tight. Very good mouning thumbscrews, Two sizes of rubber spacer. Good quality. Pretty thick metall bodyframe. Fits good for dx cree lights. Tight mount of light but not super tight (it can rotate in it). ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byshefus on 06/03/2013

holds flashlight firmly. Very easy to install and adjust. Product with a low price. Thick rubber grip provided. Holds flashlights firmly because of long tube design, note that it only tightens at the front, use o-rings to ensure a tight fit throughout the tube. A piece of plastic, covering the screw ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDankoShinigami on 05/11/2013

Mounting it is super easy. You get 2 rubber parts for various dimensions of the pole. It realy makes the bike complete. it looks awesome (with or without the lamp itself). It fits so good, it looks like it was suposed to be there. A piece of plastic, covering the screw nut, is loose. It will probably ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bysn4p101 on 04/12/2013

Product with a low price, quality of material and parts of abraçaderias is very good, looks great resistance. Unfortunately bought to use my flashlight on my bike, put my flashlight and small, and the clamp bracket and very big and it was not possible to use, and also the handlebars on my bike and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byxikirojo on 03/15/2013

Son muy resistentes y se adaptan fácilmente no cabezean y hace dos añosbque los tengo y siguen en muy buen estado. Tiene un embellecedor en la parte trasera del tornillo (no la cabeza ) que es fácilmente mente de perder pero que no influye mucho ni en la estetica ni en el funcionamiento ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLiveMoto on 03/05/2013

Fasteners good records flashlight through the rubber plugs. In appearance looks quite minimalist and hard. I ordered two fasteners at donogo of them is missing a small piece of the case, which hides the protruding part of the bolt. This does not affect the function of the goods, but apparently looks ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections