Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjakubboucek on 01/11/2018

Impression:Useful,Quality;

Useful item, simple and durable stuff, fast reactions, 4 holes for screws.

17 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byevangelie on 04/24/2017

Impression:Excelente,Quality;

easy to use none

26 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byrebowo on 01/30/2017

Impression:Excelente,Quality,Secure;

The module provide 8 relays soldered in high quality, all components are well placed and looks nice. It works great with Arduino and have given good results when working with 230V. I feel secure about this product and will highly recommend it to other DIY geeks like myself.

1 1

ViewMore Hide

• posted byadrijs on 09/07/2016

Impression:Excelente;

Correct product with a robust design. Is perfect for arduino use, but it also allows to use with every 0-5vdc signal with no problem of excesive current demand. The relay seems strong, i have test another similar module and i have no problem for the moment :)

4 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by2990465 on 04/20/2016

Impression:Muy bueno,Útil,Recomendable;

Exactamente igual que en la foto y la descripción corresponde perfectamente Lo he utilizado para un proyecto con mi raspberry pi y me ha funcionado perfectamente, Muy recomendable

1 1

ViewMore Hide

• posted byinsane2k on 04/12/2013

all relays worked, led status for each relay, power led. i received a GND and COM are reversed. it looks like someone stuffed up the tracks in design. to isolate an external power supply from the input pins, remove the jumper, but the ext supply must be put to VCC and COM. i also own 144140 which... Read more

3 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bylinkduino on 12/08/2012

Great response time. I had the relays switching in 3 ms intervals with no delay whatsoever. Switches without ark, other relays I got from the local electronics store created a nice spark when the relay engaged, This isn't a problem with this. If using with Arduino, you have to switch at least two... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere