Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysocketbind on 12/28/2017

Impression:Useful,Quality;

Had no issues after wiring it up with a Raspberry Pi 3 using the GPIO pins. Should work with just about anything not just Arduino. Also has separate indicator LEDs for all the channels.

22 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byFifino on 10/03/2017

Impression:Excelente,Muy bueno,Quality;

Pros: Great product, great price, all of the relays are working as expected Cons: The screw hole is a little small, you may want to use #16 or smaller wires You should get a female jumper set so it is easier to connect A must have to control your house or play with arduino lights/musical xmas lights

13 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byMACALLAN_ on 08/06/2014

Impression:Excelente;

Pros: Muy buena placa de Relés para automatizar la casa con Arduino. Al más bajo precio. Contras: ninguno

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byMatejisko35 on 05/27/2014

Great build quality,no broken parts,everything seems to be all right,all relays worked without any problems,led indication on each relay. GND and COM are reversed, so there is a need to connect power supply to VCC and COM if you want to isolate ext. power supply from input (digital) pins (pulling... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byFerraldo on 03/01/2013

The main advantage of this product is that the input is optically insulated. This is particularly relevant for me as I need to connect the board to an expensive National Instruments I/O board. Beside this, the product is cheap, compact, and reasonably well assembled. It has good connectors and is... Read more

1 1

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere