DX » Community » Reviews » NANO SIM Card Adapter Set for Iphone 4 / 4S / 5 - White (3 PCS)
Customer’s impression:
Normal but...
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byNightDriver on 11/15/2014

Хороший набор, аккуратно сделан, переходнички подходят отлично. Но вот цена... После заказа здесь зашел на радиорынок и обнаружил там эти же переходнички, чуть дешевле(а ведь это еще с наценкой продавца). Read more

Impression: but...,Normal;

0 0 0

• posted bytspost on 02/16/2014

Quality product. Used for their 2 x phones: Iphone 5 and Nokia. No gaps and distortions. This set will be useful on the road, or traveling, when to use SIM cards of different operators, and if your phone uses a SIM card in different formats. For Travelers. For business people. For everyone who enjoys ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrebecapacheco on 11/06/2013

It works! It's cheap and do the job! It's very useful when changing devices with differents sim cards size. Very easy to use. If you are having a hard time choosing one of these in this huge site, this is the one! I bought it because my backup phone has a normal sim card size, and I'm using galaxy s3... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byManih on 09/03/2013

I loved it that it has a transparent plastic support so that your sim will stay in place. It won't wobble anymore. For non-iPhone devices, you would find that the case is a little bit thick. You would have a hard time putting it in. With a little bit of force, it should be okay afterwards. Very useful ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byyonkit on 07/24/2013

This deal package is the most complete, you get to use all the simcard version with this deal package. Material is sturdy and durable. Packaging is well intact during reception. Need a little bit of fiddling to get the simcard to fit in, other than this, there are not much issues. Reasonably priced although ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymotodx on 07/16/2013

Sturdy packaging protects it from damage during shipping. Fits well in phones tested. Didn't get to test the full sim but putting the nano sim into the micro case worked well. Tested in iPhone 5 and 4s. None that I can think of. Free shipping was fast. You're better off buying from DX and having it shipped ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynightsnack on 06/15/2013

Works well with nano-SIM for iPhone 5. Fits into other phones without problems. Comes with three adapters so it'll fit every scenario, no matter what phone you use, or what SIM card you use. Can get stuck with some phones, especially if you didn't cut your nano-SIM properly, so be very careful if you ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGeremiah on 06/02/2013

Got this to fit my micro-SIM into a Galaxy S3. Works well. It has a small adhesive tape to stick your sim card into the adapter to fit even better, although I did not use it. Still works fine, had no difficulties inserting or removing my sim from the S3. None for this product. Added thickness of the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynamgyel on 04/16/2013

Does the job, the cards fit and they work as they should. It is packed in the carton and looks like a really cool thing. 3pack is also an extra feature that gives bonus points to the package. The problem is that it is hard to take all the adapters from the carton. Also the adapters are a bit of a cheap ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydettner on 04/06/2013

As I occasionally change phones, loose them or land sim cards to visitors, I always hold with me a micro-sim and than use the adapters to fit with the phone I need at the moment. This did what what it should have, the material was at dicent quality and the size of the adapters were correct... none that ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections