DX » Community » Reviews » SH-WN518W2 2.4GHz 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi Repeater - White (AC 100~240V)
  • 5 star 2 ( 29% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 71% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygansohorikawa on 11/27/2013

Ótimo produto para quem precisa utilizar o wifi num local com muitos obstáculos. É muito fácil de configurar e a utilização bastante simples. Basta localizar o repetidor e logar que funciona perfeitamente bem. Ótimo para quem deixa o roteador num comodo da casa e utiliza o Laptop em outro. Não tenho nada a comentar ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBalas2008 on 11/15/2013

Very easy configuration of the product; does not require too much technical knowledge from buyer to set it up. If you have an existing installation and need a wider range for your wi-fi, it is probably the best solution to avoid big physical & configutation changes. The size of the device is not that small, and you must select a proper place to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDrIng on 11/05/2013

It's a great way to extend WiFi, also a cheap one. You can do this with some old Linksys and DDWRT firmware, but this makes it simpler. Maybe it would be cool if when I move around my house the phone chooses the better signal hotspot, but I think that's a phone thing and not the repeter configuration. Setup is easy even for people that don't understand ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byamaurydx on 10/27/2013

It works as promised. Quick shipment (in my case 02 weeks wich is very good considering the shipping between China and Brazil). The material which the repeater is made of seems to be proper material. Easy to install by whom has some knowledge about routers. It can be installed wirelessly or with cable. I tried to install it wirelessly but I did not ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrpossemo on 06/12/2013

Great product to extend the range of your wifi. Really easy to use and setup. Absolutely recommended to anyone with weak signal anywhere. Go ahead, no hassle on the installation/setup. Just plug it in the wall. I would expect it to be a little cheaper, but anyway, still very good product. It comes with multiple plugs for the wall, so for sure one of ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRolanD39 on 12/20/2012

cheap, fair range, works good as a repeater, a chain of repeaters can be used,, can also be used as a wireless bridge to connect a wired lan to a wifi access point, fits in any power socket. easy set up compared to other bridges and repeaters speed drop 30 % after one repeater, internal antennas so not great range, for indoor use only specially liked ... Read more

5 1
  • posted bychiron69 on 11/08/2012

Ok price, it's really easy to set up, and the build quality is great. i have used it for over 2 months now, and my network is working great compared to before. Supports 802.1x upto 300MBps, thats B/G/and N-rated standards. Firmware upgradeable. None. Should be delivered with US,UK an EU wall plugs. It costs $22,45 on another website, so the price could ... Read more

3 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections