DX » Community » Reviews » AC to DC 12V 450mA Car Cigarette Lighter Power Adapter (90V~240V AC)
  • 5 star 7 ( 58% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 8% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 8% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAndy0625 on 09/04/2013

Product is very solid and nice built quality. Doesn't feel or look flimsy nor would crack apart easily. Very useful if you have gadgets that supplied with car cigarette adapter especially two-ways alarm remote. Been using it for more than half year and it is still working well. I didn't found any cons about this Car Cigarette Lighter Power Adapter so ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byThevd on 09/17/2010

It's cheap and easy for home use of 12 volt car stuff like the MP3 players it was working for a few minutes and then blew my home fuse just as I found the signal of the MP3 transmitter on my home radio. I opened it and found that there was a short on the input cirquit. The traces on the back near the first rectifier diodes where gone. All diodes are ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNetKing on 04/20/2010

I use this adapter to charge my car alarm remote controllers from February. My car charger use only 400mA, so this is perfect to me. No extreme heat. I use this gadget weekly for twice, one hour without any problem. After two hour usage maximum lukewarm the gadget. Nothing, if you don't want to use this gadget for high power tools. What you see, is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byddch25 on 12/11/2009

Works like it should work. Plug into a wall plug and then plug your cigarette lighter adaptors in and it should work. Although the website said 450mA, my adaptor actually came with a 600mA output. However, I could not use a laptop adaptor with it so that was something that let me down. I had bought it with the intention of using this particular adaptor ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byorivar on 11/28/2009

* Very cheap solution for devices that only have car lighter power adapters * Usually just charges devices - which might take longer using this but works like a charm Says it puts out 550mAh. I think it puts out even less, never bothered checking. Either way when I use it with my portable DVD player I can charge it pretty easily but I can't run it on ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrisoldi on 07/15/2009

This is a very small and compact outlet-to-car charger converter. It features european prongs and works with all voltages in the 90/240 range. With a prong adapter you can use it in the US as well. Mine blew after a few uses. I plugged an apparatus in and it make a "whoomp"-like sound, then died. The led is not lighting up anymore and the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byheron on 04/16/2009

- Good for experiments & tests - Save the need of buynig both car and home chargers. - I was supprise to se that the device generates a stable Voltage and current! - low built quality (but reasonable for it's price). - a bit breakable, use with cautious. - buy this cheap product and save many other expensive ones... - Worth it's price - Good gudget.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydudu100 on 03/23/2009

This product is very solid, very nice Car Cigarette Lighter Power Adapter. Buying this little Car Cigarette Lighter Power Adapter you won't need to buy the expensives chargers selled by the manufacterer of your gadget. I didn't found any cons about this Car Cigarette Lighter Power Adapter so far. I was looking for a product like this for a long time ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymanticora on 12/21/2008

AC to DC 12V 450mA Car Cigarette Lighter Power Adapter (90V~240V AC) es el perfecto articulo para dar una utilidad en casa a todos los adaptadores que tenemos para el coche, sobre todo para poder usar los cargadores de coche Usb. Ningun inconveniente. es un articulo simple que funciona sin problemas. Contiene un led indicador de funcionamiento. Es de ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byskeptikaltruth on 12/01/2008

This is built really well and doesn't look like a cheap build of plastic. I've used this to charge my cell phone, Nintendo Ds and my PMP without any problems. I keep this in my car with my chargers, this way I can charge my devices if I'm somewhere else without having to worry about sitting in the car and wasting my battery in order to charge. Also,... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections