DX » Community » Reviews » 120W Universal Laptop Power Supply (15V~24V DC Output/100~240V AC)
  • 5 star 2 ( 15% )
  • 4 star 9 ( 69% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 8% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 8% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrodolfodiazc on 05/21/2013

It is a very useful device. It works well with my computer laptop (OL) and also with my mom's notebook (acer). It is very cheap and the price pays more for it's functionality. I recomend it. The material is not as it could be. It has a sound a little bit anoying and it's quite hard to connect the first time. It's also not too easy to use for new consumers.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydvdlover4u on 05/12/2013

good product for 100 w not 120 wat rating The build quality is poor. It heats up very quickly even with a minimal load. I was using it as a backup charger and it burned out after the third or fourth use. it was suppose to be 120 w and it only provide 100 w If you buy this, only use it for short periods and check the temperature often. If you buy this,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bythetiks on 03/27/2010

- It works as it should - Price is good, on Local store they were asking $100 for this product (same product = yes they are mad, but crap is probably someone pays) - Cord is too short, my dad had to use an extension to this - and this is bad I don't know how long it will last, but for this price I can buy 5 of these against one on local store so its ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybenjaminc on 03/26/2010

I was able to get this power supply to work with my 15.4 inch Toshiba Satellite. The tips are easy to attach. I have used other universal power supplies where both leads on the tips were the same size and it is very difficult to tell which way to attach it. That is not the case with this product as one lead is bigger than the other and it will only ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHyperionz on 03/08/2010

PRICE IS SO GOOD, ITS SO CHEAP FOR A SUPOSSED GOOD PRODUCT, BUT ITS NOT, I RECOMMEND FIND ANOTHER ONE. THE POWER WIRE IS SO SHORT PLUS IT HAS REALLY BAD QUALITY. THE ADAPTER WORKED PERFECT SINCE I STARTED TO USE IT, BUT BROKEN RIGHT AFTER TWO MONTHS OF USE WITCH I THINK ITS NOT ENOUGHT FOR THIS PRICE.MAYBE SOME OTHER PEOPLE HAD BETTER LUCK BUT THIS ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjamppe on 03/03/2010

Easy to use. Voltage selector is clearly. Can use with different laptops. Polarity of change is awfully. Fortunately i own multimeter. Promise of power 120W is more that supply can give power(this was second power supply). My laptop needs 19v and max 90W (4.74A). That was too much for power supply, because after couple of days it was broken. Fuse was ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byraistlinM on 02/13/2010

Very useful. Lots of adapters. Low Weight. Lots of voltage settings. Polarity change is strange. Not very powerfull, I'm not sure it has the power it says. Cheap construction, don't expect the same feel as the original ones. Is great as a second charger, it allows you to leave it a the office and do not carry a power supply in the case. Other use can ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byddejager on 02/09/2010

Lots of adapters, usable for many, many brands of notebooks. Nice build quality, important for me, the right euro power cord is supplied. If not applicable for you, you can use any other standard computer power cable to power the adapter. The switch is very sensitive, it will move with a very minimum of force applied. One of the plugs for my targa notebook ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byredid on 02/03/2010

- Works with every laptop that I own. HP, dell, JVC, Lenovo. - Easy to change the power outage - pretty good build quality, can be a little bit ticker plastic around the power supply. - gets very hot when you use it, does need a good ventilation around it (don't cover it) - power switch is maybe a little bit too easy to use... - adapters need to be ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byscalmer on 01/27/2010

Got the thing for an Acer 90 Watt laptop in the Netherlands. - The connectors delivered are very good made and not possible to attach them wrong. - the output cable is perfect. - the input cable is a standard european PC connection - The device, switch, cables and connectors are feeling solid enough. - It does the job perfectly For the price I should ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections