DX » Community » Reviews » Stainless Steel Double Side Slim Money Clip Card Holder - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymjcoolie on 06/29/2014

this is a fairly slim clip. It holds about 3 to 4 cards. It The powder coarting looks awesome and feels oke.It has some grooves under the actual clip to hold money. Nice big monney clip When you insert the card it makes the cards bend a little bit (tension) and scretches your cards. Its alright. I'm,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysouljasai on 01/08/2014

I use it to hold a g in 20's so 50 bills no problems at all. You can hold several cards drivers license credit cards etc as well as a bunch of bills not just a few. You dont have to worry about anything falling out of it because its built very solid identical to the smart clip by storus which costs $... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywillyciano on 10/25/2013

Five card fit perfectly. The clamp works for wads of cash to one without releasing it. It carry all the cards I need obligatorily and not catch the wallet though, I will always documented. The paint is like when I received it and it has lost none of the clamp tension during daily use. After using it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygcallaghan on 05/16/2013

This is a fairly slim clip. It holds ~6 cards. It has grooves under clip hold money well. The powder coarting looks and feels alright Powder coating coming off almost immediately on the clip. It is definitely thicker than I wanted. The clip is really high on where it attaches to the card slot. This leaves ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byhidekimorais on 04/14/2013

A nice and compact way of keeping together bills and a credit card. Very good material and color. Holds max 2 cards. When you insert the card, it kinda makes the card bend a little. If the card is slightly cracked, the cracks may get a bit worse. Of course, this moneyclip is compact, but seems quite ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybobbyloo on 02/14/2013

Black finish is really nice and it's quite slim. The money clip holds bills really well, though had to fold them into 3 parts so that it fits within the borders. Card holder sides is a bit too tight though. Scratched off the sides of my credit cards when I forced it through. So had to bend the sides ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVercinGor on 12/14/2012

nice slim size fits about 5 to 6 cards decent clip size for holding money little groves under the beveled part of the clip that holds the money .. so this will not let the money slide powder coat paint could have been a bit ticker (its good looking and has a good feel in the hand but i already have some ... Read more

Bottom  View- Card side Top View - Money side

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections