DX » Community » Reviews » Stainless Steel Double Side Slim Money Clip Card Holder - Black
  • 5 star 5 ( 71% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 29% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymjcoolie on 06/29/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:this is a fairly slim clip. It holds about 3 to 4 cards. It The powder coarting looks awesome and feels oke.It has some grooves under the actual clip to hold money. Nice big monney clip Cons:When you insert the card it makes the cards bend a little bit (tensio... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysouljasai on 01/08/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I use it to hold a g in 20's so 50 bills no problems at all. You can hold several cards drivers license credit cards etc as well as a bunch of bills not just a few. You dont have to worry about anything falling out of it because its built very solid identical... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywillyciano on 10/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Five card fit perfectly. The clamp works for wads of cash to one without releasing it. It carry all the cards I need obligatorily and not catch the wallet though, I will always documented. The paint is like when I received it and it has lost none of the clamp... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygcallaghan on 05/16/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:This is a fairly slim clip. It holds ~6 cards. It has grooves under clip hold money well. The powder coarting looks and feels alright Cons:Powder coating coming off almost immediately on the clip. It is definitely thicker than I wanted. The clip is really high on where it... Read more

1 0
  • posted byhidekimorais on 04/14/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:A nice and compact way of keeping together bills and a credit card. Very good material and color. Cons:Holds max 2 cards. When you insert the card, it kinda makes the card bend a little. If the card is slightly cracked, the cracks may get a bit worse. OtherThoughts:Of c... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybobbyloo on 02/14/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Black finish is really nice and it's quite slim. The money clip holds bills really well, though had to fold them into 3 parts so that it fits within the borders. Cons:Card holder sides is a bit too tight though. Scratched off the sides of my credit cards when I forced i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVercinGor on 12/14/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:nice slim size fits about 5 to 6 cards decent clip size for holding money little groves under the beveled part of the clip that holds the money .. so this will not let the money slide Cons:powder coat paint could have been a bit ticker (its good looking and has a good fee... Read more

Top View - Money side Bottom  View- Card side
    1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections