DX » Community » Reviews » ONDA V701 7.0" Capacitive Screen Android 4.0.3 Dual Core Tablet PC w/ Wi-Fi / HDMI / Camera - Black
  • 5 star 13 ( 65% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 35% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by kibbas on 04/06/2013

Pros: CPU and modern build of Android Non proprietary mini USB connector for charging and transfer. Supports external 32gb microSD cards HDMI Output for watching HD movies and such on TV Pretty loud audio output as well Cons: The screen in my opinion is the biggest flaw in this product, like you have to touch a little above what you want to int... Read more

Impression:;

1 0
  • posted by kakez on 03/16/2013

Pros: good and clever little gandget -small but not phone small -good screen for the price -fairly fast -supports HD -good speaker Cons: got to be very careful not to brake top screen :D OtherThoughts: i was playing hill climb racing and when i pushed gasspedal screen said crack! didint put pressure more than normally. crack goes from the top t... Read more

1 0
  • posted by casperjah on 03/11/2013

Pros: Easy to use (once menu changed to English!) Responsive Fast Cost Cons: Menu pre set to chinese but instructions supplied on set up for English Sometimes hard to get Wireless connection after startup OtherThoughts: Our first one of these broke- shortly after we received it. Returned to DX nad it was replaced immediately. Had to wait on it.... Read more

1 0
  • posted by nuseni on 02/22/2013

Pros: is very fast, works fine facebook, skype, messenger, games, I received the parcel in time promised, the product is exactly as description, very good for kids. In romanian: o tableta foarte rapida pentru pretul pe care il are, serviciile dx.com sunt foarte ok. functioneaza bine majoritatea aplicatiilor importante. Cons: camera is bad, the... Read more

my onda tablet v701 my onda tablet v701 my onda tablet v701

1 1
  • posted by kris301080 on 01/23/2013

Pros: I wanted an tablet and didn't want to pay a lot of money for it, and I got exactly what I needed. Quality could be better but any way is fine for so low price. Perfect for person with the kids which would like to have one but don’t want to take the risk of getting an expensive tablet demolished. Ideal Dual Core with fast operating system... Read more

1 0
  • posted by agour on 01/11/2013

Pros: +Battery life is about 3.5 hours when watching a movie. +Speaker is loud, although the sound quality is not great. +Feels and looks nice. Looks a lot more expensive than it is! +Came with a screen protector installed. +Nice weight, not too heavy, not too light. +Accepted a 32GB SDHC card. +Apps load quickly, although I always make sure to... Read more

7 0
  • posted by reimir on 01/05/2013

Pros: Ótimo tablet, sistema operacional rápido, excelente para jogos e programas, leve, tela de toque com resposta imediata e bom sistema de som. Cons: Tela com baixo angulo de visão, carcaça de plástico que esquenta com o uso do processador em jogos 3d, câmera com baixa resolução. OtherThoughts: Este &#2... Read more

4 2
  • posted by sebasv2002 on 01/03/2013

Pros: Very fast Operating System. You can add all apps that you want from play store from Google. Easy to configure and to use. Has a good processor and enough memory to see videos on youtube, read some news, navigate on the web and listen music. The camera has good quality also the display. Cons: I think a better display would make it better b... Read more

3 0
  • posted by lorddulcolax on 12/22/2012

Pros: - cheap - dual core - works smooth, no delays - update to jellybean works fine Cons: - battery is drained really fast (about 2hrs with wifi on) and it takes a long time to recharge - touch screen is not really responsive on top and in the bottom + badly calibrated: you have to touch it above the point you want. Selecting small icons or me... Read more

2 0
  • posted by mintypie007 on 12/17/2012

Pros: With the new firmware the touch screen is very responsive and the screen very clear. Runs all the games and apps I have without an issues. Easy to root. Awesome value for the screen size. Cons: Occasionly the screen does glitch out and the tablet does a quick reboot. This started after I updated to the new OS. To be honest it is not even... Read more

4 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections