Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Not Bad for the price

posted by ajmaroncelli on 10/31/2012
    6 0

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

I own the Samsung Galaxy S2. I didn't want a tablet with anything less than comparable, so a 1.5 Ghz and 1 gig ddr were a minimum. I know this is a starter tablet for me, but without all the phone systems running this tablet is a breeze and faster than I thought it would be. Touch screen isn't as responsive as my phone, it seems you need to touch above what you want, but didn't take long to get used to where to touch. It comes rooted and with a few installs I was able to delete all the apps DX installed in chinese. Play store works great. This is the same size as a kindle fire and you can use the kindle fire cases, but the buttons are in the wrong place, small issue.

Cons:

SLOW, I mean SLOW to charge. And small battery. It takes forever to get charged and is used up quickly when wifi is on. I keep it plugged in if I am not using it, even in the car.

OtherThoughts:

For a reader not a replacement for your computer - it is well worth it. Any android user that can delete programs with es file explorer can make this tablet do what it wants.

Bottomline:

Glad I got it.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections