DX » Community » Reviews » ONDA V712 7.0" Capacitive Screen Android 4.0 Dual Core Tablet PC w/ Wi-Fi / HDMI / Camera - Silver
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byChaino on 04/23/2013

- Very well built body is made of aluminum and feels like a high end product -Screen -resolution -front and rear cam -micro-usb port (most have mini usb) -HDMI port - good sound quality out of a single speaker. - Comes with Android ICS - Factory rooted so applications can be added easily from the PlayStore.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypatriciomac on 03/03/2013

Combination of Aluminum case and Gorilla glas is a plus. It is very resistant in case it falls to the ground. Exelent IPS screen. Movies really enjoyables in its 1080p screen, even in my smart tv, using the mini HDMI output. Upgradeable to android Jelly Bean. Also it is good as ebook reader. Battery ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBriareos on 03/01/2013

+ Impressive screen : high resolution, brightful + responsive multi-touch (5 points) + easily upgradable from Onda site + nice finish : fine plastics, aluminium back + no GSM wireless (yes it's a pro to me) + HDMI output - Mono speaker, lacks strong bass rendering yet correct for its size (I use earphones ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byv0id81 on 01/31/2013

The screen is crystal clear. I always use it in minimum brightness. It's very well made. No squeaks in case of tablet. I love the feel and look of it. Onda is a very reputable company, and regularly updates the software on their products. The tablet comes rooted out of the box. ?nd the sound from the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhjallle on 01/14/2013

-Build quality, feels really exclusive, not plastic. -Comes with android 4.0.4 and pre-rooted with google playstore. -Really fast, runs temple run and modern combat 4 without any lag. -HDMI! -Comes well packaged. -Arrived in 7 days (sweden), the package value was 17 dollar :D -No Swedish language available,... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byscoutt48 on 12/31/2012

It's very well made;I love the feel and look of it. Onda is a very reputable company, and regularly updates the software on their products. The tablet comes rooted out of the box. The screen is crystal clear and the sound from the mono speaker is surprisingly deep and rich. The tablet is made from aluminum ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byrbarbara13 on 12/12/2012

Amazing screen with hi-resolution, nice colours and contrast in any angle of view, the touch response is really fast and precise, good amount of memory, processor really fast. Battery life is good (about 8hours with wifi on) OTG cable is not included in package. It could be more lightweight for a 7"... Read more

5 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections