DX » Community » Reviews » Mini 1.5" TFT 5.0MP Wide Angle Car DVR Camcorder w/ 12-LED IR Night Vision - Black
Customer’s impression:
excellent Useful Fine Good buy meh
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFuka77 on 08/04/2016

Pros. Works well during daytime is easy to use. Cons. Doesn't work as it should during night time, the ir leds are useless they will reflect in the windshield making the image all white if the ir leds are turned off the image is all black with some light spots of the cars braking totally useless... Read more

Impression:Fine;

0 0 0

• posted byMates25 on 07/05/2016

Celkom slusna kamera, vcelku jednoduche ovladanie, rozlisenie nie je az take dokonale, ale precitat SPZ auta sa da. Pomer cena/vykon je vcelku dobra.

Impression:Useful,Fine;

0 0 0

• posted byKipKasper on 06/16/2016

Pros: Built in battery for parking mode recording; Easy install; Standard video file format; might not fit behind rear view mirror Cons: Video quality; width of lens angle Generally a good starter camera, easy to get installed and setup. The video quality of very low, but perfectly reasonable for... Read more

Impression:Useful;

0 0 0

• posted bypozarul on 03/10/2016

Pros: Easy to use, nice image, nice features Cons: The angle is below 120 or around it, but basicaly you cannot see a car unless is right in front of you. Side cars, even ahead of you are not in range. I had another one (it stop working when -20 degrees outside) which were much usefull.

Impression:Fine;

0 0 1

• posted byBuzzin on 12/21/2015

Pros: Cheap and small, Cons: mount requires some modification and nightvision is not great. It does what is should, record your journey just in case of an emergency. If you want to film things for youtube etc, get a more expensive camera. I am getting another one for in the rear window. The image... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bygidalex on 11/03/2015

Easy to installation Loop recording Good price Recommended

Impression:excellent,Useful,Fine;

0 0 0

• posted bymjtannin on 10/05/2015

Pros: Im pleased with the product. For this kind of money I was not expecting much, but the product works well. No problems so far. Cons: I don't think that the wide angle is truly 120 degrees. It just barely covers our car nose fully.

0 0 1

• posted byKerberos84 on 09/18/2015

Pro: Really small, good quality recordings. Works perfectly. Starts automaticly, shuts down automaticly, can sense movement. Cons: I have 2 of these, and one makes a terrible noise when shutting down, I think the speaker is busted, but to be fair, it happened after a very very hot day.

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byTekeBeet on 09/09/2015

Pro: - Low cost - Complete delivery including mounting bracket and 400 cm car charger - English manual with basic explaining - Menu language is many languages including dutch - Wide angle lens with excellent view from dawn till dusk Cons: - Manual is minimalistic - Handle of the mounting broke is... Read more

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byBadre88 on 09/06/2015

For Price this Product is good, Since about 2 years of using this camera My Impression is verry satisfied like always with DealExtrem ;) but only one litle problem some time when I turn it on it keep image freezed and don't start recording so it need to restart to resolve this problem, but any I... Read more

Good Product Good Product

Impression:Useful,Fine;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere