DX » Community » Reviews » Mini 1.5" TFT 5.0MP Wide Angle Car DVR Camcorder w/ 12-LED IR Night Vision - Black
Customer’s impression:
excellent Useful Fine Good buy good product
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydamjand on 03/02/2015

pros: nice resolution, image does not look interpolated cons: in colder, humid weather (start of spring), the suction cups fails, you need to heat the suction cup, dry the windshield and reattach

Impression:Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byEddie123 on 01/20/2015

Very good camera for the price. Works as intended. Picture quality is ok for the job . Suction cup is excellent, sticks well to the window.

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted bycfloresuc on 01/09/2015

Easy to use, good quality camara I tought it came with a memory card. I can't get the lights to work

Impression:Good buy;

0 0 0

• posted byTaxmann on 11/28/2014

Good dashcam and easy to use. Manual in English, but cam software is rather intuitive. Product arrives in a complete package, you only need a micro sd-card and you can start. I have not tested the battery extensively yet, but it has power at least 15 minutes. Cam starts up automatically when you... Read more

Impression:Good buy, good product;

0 0 0

• posted byniccolass on 11/20/2014

I bought this car dvr from DX and use it for a while. It is not really 1080p, but 720p. Anyway the qulaity of recordings are good and the video is clear. I have to mention that the baterry after few months lose his capacity and now can record about 5 minutes when is not pluged in the power socket... Read more

Impression:excellent,Fine;

0 0 0

• posted byTamuinator on 10/29/2014

It's an easy to install, lightweight, barely noticeable camera. It really fits almost anywhere. Possibly just its battery performance could be improved.

Impression:Tiny and Easy: Nice;

0 0 0

• posted byminanino on 10/21/2014

A camera é show de bola é pequena, facil de operar e instalar. A qualidade da imagem é muito boa. Muito divertida.

Impression:Muito legal;

0 0 0

• posted byaONEssy on 10/01/2014

Регистратор используется больше года, работает в целом нормально. Бывали "зависания", но возможно и из-за карты. Виснет в среднем раз в месяц, помогает перезагрузка. Но ездим не каждый день. За свои деньги - отлично! Ночная съёмка, в принципе, имеет место быть.

Impression:Отлично!!;

0 0 0

• posted byJimmyP86 on 09/16/2014

Pros: inexpensive and worked well out of the box... stick a memory card in and power-on. Cons: After about two weeks, the power adapter started to fail, causing the display screen to flicker. Removed the power adapter, soldered on a Male USB plug and using with a 3.1A 12v to 5v adapter; is for a... Read more

Impression:Short of power adapter failing, a great unit.;

0 0 0

• posted byJuananelb on 08/08/2014

Muy pequeña y ligera. Consumo muy bajo. Me falta por descubrir cómo funciona en modo nocturno y hacer que encienda los leds infrarrojos. Me está costando un poco colocarla en el cristal, ya que es un poco limitado el movimiento de la articulación. Pero el precio es excelente. La grabación de muy... Read more

Impression:Excelente relación precio calidad;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections