DX » Community » Reviews » Mini 1.5" TFT 5.0MP Wide Angle Car DVR Camcorder w/ 12-LED IR Night Vision - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypiluha on 07/02/2014

easy to use and setup. very compact and good build ,solid body. good clear screen. long charging cable, good and strong suction cup. auto power on and off when starting and switching off the car. easy to remove from suction cup. the video quality is Medium even on full HD resolution still not possible ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymiloshbrebg on 06/30/2014

Easy to set up and use, even for the technically challenged. Solid build quality. High quality video day and night. Great value for money. A small and stylish 720p dashboard camera. For less than $30, this Mini camera offers good video quality at a 120° viewing angle. Nothing so far This is one ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byOriginalBoLLo on 06/06/2014

Nice clean simple case. Nice clean simple UI. Everything works well. Fast auto start up. Reasonably strong mounting. Nice size. The image quality is rather poor but you should expect that at this price but the image quality is good enough for the purpose. The image quality would be fine for evidence ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBikerRay on 05/24/2014

Had it for about 4 months, and it has worked almost flawlessly. Images are sharp (see below!) and there are no gaps between files (I set 2 min. files, if you play them back sequentially, you can barely see a gap). Starts recording as soon as the car starts (cigarette lighter gets power), stops when power ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJurojin on 05/23/2014

Good quality for the price, enough to see car numbers. A good price for the item comparing to the other prodects. The size is perfect, I put it behind the mirror and it adds only 2 or 3 cms of blind spot there but you dont need to see the sky to drive. At night works a less better, as any other camera ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykaextreme on 05/23/2014

Easy to use. Produces decent video images. Picture quality is clear. affordable and portable. infrared works well on short distance. No zoom lens. The image display tend t be blurry when lighting conditions are poor like when its dark or too sunny. Although this can be adjusted in the video settings.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytwomen on 05/17/2014

Hello all, mine firmware is G99141-20130530 Is there any updates? By the way I am wondering How we could activate the IR led for night vision? Manual says short press Power button but if I press short or long, it open and close Hello all, mine firmware is G99141-20130530 Is there any updates? By the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySerac on 05/15/2014

Easy to use. Has accu inside. The resolution is terrible, 1080P ? more la VGA resolution, the 720p and 1080p is just upscaled resolution made by camera software, the mount is total crap, the camera won't stay in it, and the computer conectivity via USB cable does not work (i have to use card reader) ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byabi5090 on 05/07/2014

What I like - Cheap - Easy to install/remove - Small size What I don't like - No H.264 encoding means larger files, ~450mb files for a 3 min 1080p video (w/ sound) - Seems to lose focus on its own - restart fixes the issue sometimes - Charger is flimsy, mine broke off after 2 weeks of use If dashcam ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGabe011 on 04/18/2014

The picture of the camera is very nice and sharp in daylight on 720p. The camera is very small and can easily fit behind the rear view mirror so it does not botheer the view. The IR leds have no feedback wether theys are turned on or off. Night vision is very limited even with the leds turned on. The ... Read more

0 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections