DX » Community » Reviews » 5.25" PC Front Panel LCD Thermostat + Fan Speed Controller with Overheat Alarm
  • 5 star 3 ( 19% )
  • 4 star 9 ( 56% )
  • 3 star 3 ( 19% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 6% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bywolkigzbv on 07/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Ready and easy to use. Nice big price about quality/quantity. Functionality ok. very quite. good to be supply of a spare part. It has a perfect anchorage on 5.25 bay. There was no need to force it or made a strong force to put it on. the cable connector has a very accep... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynowadays on 05/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Looks cool on my black CPU. - Good Price. - Good quality of the items. - 2 years after the purchase of the item, is still working like the first day. Cons:- Sensons are not so accurate. - Sensons are hard to fit on the different hardware parts. - The background color... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMatusware on 07/25/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-metal casing..i thinked that it was plastic xD -easy to install -wiring has labels -Price Cons:-quality...but still it aint very expensive so you cant think that the product with cheap price tag has high quality -no screws OtherThoughts:its an cheap basic front... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzkinx6 on 07/10/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Looks cool or rather looked cool easy to install ability to choose a color for the display light Cons:broke entirely after 4 months of medium use hard to get used to the controls temperature probes not very good flimsy loses memory on pc shutdown!!!!!!!!!! Oth... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybootshacker on 05/16/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:all the wires are labeled there are three censors the screen changes color or stays one color depending on what you want..... it is black Cons:i wish there was a way to get the temp from the mother board instead of the censors the color and c/f resets to multi... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydmacco on 01/08/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Can't beat the price Easy enough to install. Easy to use. Nice addition to my PC. Cons:No instructions. Screws supplied are too small. OtherThoughts:I used the forum below to figure out how to install it. I just stuck/jammed the wire sensors into the fins/base of the CPU... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrodrigochopps on 09/14/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- O produto deixa o computador com um visual muito bacana. - Fácil de instalar - O painel luminoso possui muitas cores disponíveis - Tem relógio digital - The product leaves the computer with a very cool visual. - Easy to install - The panel has... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypedrohbr on 05/04/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Does its basics functions... not as good as I expected but I can not as for anything better for the price I got it... Cons:Very cheap componnent. Doesn't work as I expected. Doesn't have a memory function for the screen light. Every time you turn your computer on, the l... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjiggs on 02/11/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:1. Good value. 2.Sensors for HDD, VGA and CPU work. 3. Easy to install. 4. Controls fan speed by voltage, 8.4 vdc minimim. Voltage goes up when front panel heated. Cons:1. Fan speed controlled by sensor built into the front panel board so you can't choose what sensor to a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaadje93 on 09/01/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:It looks realy good. Nice packadged in a big envelop. Also packaged in a little white box with soms screws. All the cables are attadged. Mine came in black. I asked for it. Cons:How control fans????, Dont know. But think it is the VGA fan that must be controlled... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections