DX » Community » Reviews » 5.25" PC Front Panel LCD Thermostat + Fan Speed Controller with Overheat Alarm
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bywolkigzbv on 07/04/2013

Ready and easy to use. Nice big price about quality/quantity. Functionality ok. very quite. good to be supply of a spare part. It has a perfect anchorage on 5.25 bay. There was no need to force it or made a strong force to put it on. the cable connector has a very acceptable standard length. drew can ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynowadays on 05/25/2013

- Looks cool on my black CPU. - Good Price. - Good quality of the items. - 2 years after the purchase of the item, is still working like the first day. - Sensons are not so accurate. - Sensons are hard to fit on the different hardware parts. - The background color of the LCD change intermittently until ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMatusware on 07/25/2011

-metal casing..i thinked that it was plastic xD -easy to install -wiring has labels -Price -quality...but still it aint very expensive so you cant think that the product with cheap price tag has high quality -no screws its an cheap basic front panel with few functions not very high quality product but ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byzkinx6 on 07/10/2011

Looks cool or rather looked cool easy to install ability to choose a color for the display light broke entirely after 4 months of medium use hard to get used to the controls temperature probes not very good flimsy loses memory on pc shutdown!!!!!!!!!! it looked cool while it worked, then the light went ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybootshacker on 05/16/2011

all the wires are labeled there are three censors the screen changes color or stays one color depending on what you want..... it is black i wish there was a way to get the temp from the mother board instead of the censors the color and c/f resets to multicolor c every time you shut down the temp alarm ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydmacco on 01/08/2011

Can't beat the price Easy enough to install. Easy to use. Nice addition to my PC. No instructions. Screws supplied are too small. I used the forum below to figure out how to install it. I just stuck/jammed the wire sensors into the fins/base of the CPU & GPU as far as they can go & I just taped the wire ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrodrigochopps on 09/14/2010

- O produto deixa o computador com um visual muito bacana. - Fácil de instalar - O painel luminoso possui muitas cores disponíveis - Tem relógio digital - The product leaves the computer with a very cool visual. - Easy to install - The panel has many bright colors available - It has digital ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypedrohbr on 05/04/2010

Does its basics functions... not as good as I expected but I can not as for anything better for the price I got it... Very cheap componnent. Doesn't work as I expected. Doesn't have a memory function for the screen light. Every time you turn your computer on, the light is different from the one you had ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjiggs on 02/11/2010

1. Good value. 2.Sensors for HDD, VGA and CPU work. 3. Easy to install. 4. Controls fan speed by voltage, 8.4 vdc minimim. Voltage goes up when front panel heated. 1. Fan speed controlled by sensor built into the front panel board so you can't choose what sensor to actually control fan speed. 2. Does ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byaadje93 on 09/01/2009

It looks realy good. Nice packadged in a big envelop. Also packaged in a little white box with soms screws. All the cables are attadged. Mine came in black. I asked for it. How control fans????, Dont know. But think it is the VGA fan that must be controlled. Acording to the temprature of vga indicator.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections