DX » Community » Reviews » Car Swivel Mount Holder + Car Charger for Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300 - Black
Customer’s impression:
Gemakkellijk
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byCerulis on 12/08/2014

Zeer gemakkellijk om je telefoon voor u te hebben staan. Werkt uitstekend zoals het hoort. Vrij groot op de voorruit, maar ja de telefoon is ook groot. Zeker een aanrader als je geen andere mogelijkheid hebt in de wagen via car bluetooth of dergelijke opties Read more

Impression:Gemakkellijk;

0 0 0

• posted bycturunc on 02/04/2014

Suitable for Galaxy SIII. Easy to Assemble to car. Easy to adjust angular pose for the phone. Length of charging cable can be adjusted. Charger cable leaded connection problems just in front of the plug. After 3-4 month of usage connection has completely broken. There is no active voltage converter in ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvanjahad on 04/12/2013

I needed mobile holder to the car, so after many shops for mobile phone holder, but did not find what I was looking for. all mobile holder so strange and did not adapt to my needs until I found this one =) This mobile holder was perfect for me. This was exactly what I was looking for. it is well built,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynicolaspolti on 02/25/2013

The car swivel mount holder is ok... good suction tested with my car windscreen. it has a full 360 degrees rotation. good material quality it tooks almost 30 days arrive to argentina very unsatisfied with: the box came broken, very broken. the car charger was not included. its the first time dx send ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymichelasch on 02/18/2013

The support is really good: the suction part really does its purpose - mine never felt off my car window. You can change the viewing direction easily. The charger has retractile cable which is great not to have wires all over the place while you´re not using it. Alghough my support had a little ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byshinto73 on 01/31/2013

I was looking to buy a carmount for my Samsung Galaxy S3, so I could use the free GPS app on my phone. I was browsing the DX website when this little thing caught my eye. I was stunned when I received this about the quality for that price. The phone snaps in firmly and there's even a hole in the back ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byserhatclk on 12/28/2012

This device is very useful for car drivers. i think, it has stability and adhesion enough . That piece is hard plastic. There is a locking mechanism that keeps the phone. i don't trust for charger(not tried) and does not rotate 360 degrees but it does not prevent to buying. shipping comes very very slowly.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylixodopantano on 11/30/2012

Product with excellent quality, very strong and very well fixed in-dash automobile.The product came in a very fast time for Brazil, was 2 weeks delivery time. The charger that is included with the product is horrible, and it does not work very fragile. The product came in a very fast time for Brazil,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjiril666 on 11/28/2012

Bez tohoto se clovek neobejde v aute, když si nechce kupovat další navigaci než tu co již má v telefonu. Nevýhodou jako u každého z techto výrobku je plast a jeho kvalita. Kvalitu tohoto plastu teprve odzkouším a uvidíme zda se to vyplatí kupovat. Bylo by dobr&... Read more

1 0 0

• posted bydaniloanobre on 10/29/2012

I would like to buy a holder for my cell phone and i think that choose one with a charger would be a good idea. It is real useful if you are traveling and need to charge your mobile. The product quality is not flawless. I think I would not find a holder to my phone with higher quality. The price is not ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections