DX » Community » Reviews » Replacement White Battery Cover for PSP 2000 (For Thick Battery One)
  • 5 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhotknivez on 04/21/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This is a must have for all White slim psp owners. It's looks 90% better then the black extended battery door and it does hold the battery in well. Cons:The white of the Door is a little BRIGHTER then the natural white psp's. Saying that, I will say, I personall... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykimphamg on 01/08/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Fits perfectly Cons:Color is a bit off . They used the factory plastic which is not completely white like the Dark Vader White PSP Slim . OtherThoughts:They should add THICK Cover in the the title of this item. Bottomline:It's a good deal if you are looking for... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychancroid on 12/25/2007

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Cheap. White. Cons:Very poor build quality, compared with the other battery cover set (the two black covers, one slim and one extended cover). The cover is white, but not very glossy. Not well designed, cheap looking and out of place. I use the black extended cover I bo... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections