DX » Community » Reviews » Replacement White Battery Cover for PSP 2000 (For Thick Battery One)
Customer’s impression:
but it works It's bigger than I expected
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLuizGamer on 05/05/2015

Pros: I bought for a very cheap price (about 2 dollars) because mine was broken. My PSP is a 2001 Star Wars white edition. It fits right, but it may require a special way of using it to fit the gaps. Cons: It is very big, I didn't expect that, and it isn't the exact same color of my PSP. So here... Read more

Impression:It's bigger than I expected, but it works;

0 0 0

• posted byiTHuNKie on 05/09/2008

It works! It's like the same smoothness as the psp. Perfect if your battery door is currently broken. The color is like BARLEY even off I cant even tell. Another con is that it is for the phat battery but a bit of foam can fix that. It does make the right underside of the psp a bit big but don't... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhotknivez on 04/21/2008

This is a must have for all White slim psp owners. It's looks 90% better then the black extended battery door and it does hold the battery in well. The white of the Door is a little BRIGHTER then the natural white psp's. Saying that, I will say, I personally overlooked this minor flaw and nobody... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykimphamg on 01/08/2008

Fits perfectly Color is a bit off . They used the factory plastic which is not completely white like the Dark Vader White PSP Slim . They should add THICK Cover in the the title of this item. It's a good deal if you are looking for a thick cover and/or want remove the damn Darth Vader print off... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bychancroid on 12/25/2007

Cheap. White. Very poor build quality, compared with the other battery cover set (the two black covers, one slim and one extended cover). The cover is white, but not very glossy. Not well designed, cheap looking and out of place. I use the black extended cover I bought on DX instead of this POS.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere