DX » Community » Reviews » Car 360 Degree Rotation Swivel Mount Holder with Car Charger for Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300 - Black
  • 5 star 9 ( 90% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 10% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFlygye on 10/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:A great product for a small price. Fits perfectly on the Samsung Galaxy SIII. Good material and durable, the suction is very good and hasn't fall off since i attached it to the car window.Cons:When you are driving, the holder vibrate a little, not as much to disturb the... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybettemartin on 08/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Many settings, so it can be adjust for every need. My S3 fits nicely into the holder, and i can use the camera and the holder at the same time!Cons:A little wobbly, so if you drive on a rough road, the mobilephone will jump up and down, but the holder tries to... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySUEBEEGOOD on 08/12/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:This is a good product I have found it holds my phone safely and it has never fallen off the car windscreen easy to put it in . The suction cup part is really strong it has been stuck to my car window for ages and has never come off And out it is sturdy and works well go... Read more

0 0
  • posted byelchaino on 06/18/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:The charger works great, and its quality is good. The Galaxy S3 fits perfect. The plunger works well too. Overall quality is very good, the same products are sold in my country almost for the triple. It is very easy to use.Cons:The arm is not as long. The arm mov... Read more

0 0
  • posted byturo2003 on 05/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:- the suction is very good, it hasn't fall off since i attached it to the window. - it holds the phone perfectly, and its easy to insert or remove the phone from the holder. - the charger actually has a fuse which is very good ! - you can easily rotate the hold... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysorenand on 02/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Nice fit and quality. Easy to get into a good position due to the long reach of the stand.Cons:If the phone is not touching the dashboard (or something similar for support), everything is wobbly! That is very distracting to say the least!OtherThoughts:I had the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrsouzaramos on 01/31/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Price, build quality. Your S3 is held perfectly. Very useful item, the material is not loose and weak, it feels very sturdy and strong. The arm is strong enough and does not change its position because of vibrations while driving.Cons:I didnt see any con.OtherTho... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMiloss1 on 01/23/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 dayPros:Very useful item, the material is not loose and weak, it feels very sturdy and strong. The suction cup is also very very strong and firm. The mount itself holds your Galaxy very well and doesn't feel like it will fall or break any time soon.Cons:The bolt behind the rotatio... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCamou893 on 01/12/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Your SGS3 is held perfectly. The arm is strong enough and does not change its position because of vibrations while driving. Extensible Cord from the charger is long enough for almost every position of electrical outlet.Cons:Material is a little hard. I don't know how man... Read more

0 1
  • posted byzimmer09 on 11/13/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:- Really easy to use - Useful to apply your S3 as a GPS - The charger itself is very lightweight and its extensible cord is useful and easy to store.Cons:- The whole thing looks and feels cheap - Except for the charger, I don't know if the mount holder is gonna l... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections