DX » Community » Reviews » AL-800 SMA-K VHF UHF Detachable Antenna for Walkie Talkie - Black
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
Improved Range
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAvruk1 on 08/06/2014

Pros: This antenna allowed me to have good extended range. Its very long when fully extended which made my friends laugh but it does work as advertised. Cons: The build quality for this antenna is not the best as the base and screw in extension does not fit snugly into one another. Therefore as you hold the walkie talkie you can feel movement in the ... Read more

Impression:Improved Range;

0 0
  • posted byaramars on 04/22/2014

If you need to reach weak and distant radios with your hand radio this one is the best working choice. You can communicate with your walky talkie to amateur sattelite stations during over pass, with this high gain antenna! You should be caring for not to break this light weight long antenna. Do not expect a long and rigid antenna should be sturdy as ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycefilia on 01/14/2014

This antenna is very good Improvement of receiver sensitivity, especially It appears that the value of the price or more is high-quality it looks Rod antenna is long, but it can be used in part exchange with the helical antenna come in handy I operate from the room 5W output opponent of us UV5R use was five intelligibility in communication Mobil moving.... Read more

Package Contents When shrinkage rod antenna Rod antenna extends when Helical antenna mounted
    1 0
  • posted byst1905 on 08/21/2013

Extremely useful antenna for vhf/uhf i was able to tune signals ranging 25km with ease, no noise, clear sound, very solid built antenna. You have to adjust the antenna to the bands, if you open it to the tallest position at all times, you wont get same performance on all vhf/uhf frequencies. Nothing. Extremely useful antenna for vhf/uhf i was able to ... Read more

5 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections