DX » Community » Reviews » Aluminium 4-LED Flashlight + Emergency USB Charger with Cell Phone Adapters (1*AA)
  • 5 star 8 ( 73% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 18% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 9% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byHebbar on 10/17/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:For the price and job it does...its a steal. Highly recommended. The cables provide options to charge. If you don't have adapter...you can buy it off from DX site itself for less than $2. Cons:The build quality can be bit better... can be polished...especially the inner p... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMykhailo on 05/24/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's working as expected. It charging my Sony Ericsson and Nokia. It using only 1 AA, and it's good. Quality build a good. Cons:Can't find so far OtherThoughts:Recently i collecting many LED flashlight. I think LED is a great product since it has low CO2 emission. So ev... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZec0986 on 12/12/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It combines two things that are quite handy when you need them.... I mostly use it as a flashlight, but from time to time when i forget to charge my phone it's a lifesaver... Cons:The light is relatively weak considering it has 4 leds. One of leds has a greeni... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygonzo06 on 06/02/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Its small. compact, it comes with 4 different attachments for this one fits my Nokia, blackberry and dingoo a320, and 2 other attachments which one fits my DC 6v adapter. i like the nice black design seems very durable, THE LED flashlight is quite bright, for only using 1... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynewquaker on 04/09/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Your first choice is to buy this for the cell-phone charging function. You put in a AA battery, plug in the proper connector, push the clicky switch--and your cell phone starts charging! Charges my little Nokia easily. Without the charging connector, this is a small flash... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZec0986 on 10/23/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Has built in light that really impressed me cosidering I put almost discharged Ni-Mh cell inside... Switch is used to turn off complete device When you unplug the cable light goes on so you can remember to turn it of... :-) Cons:Well....nothing much actually..... Read more

0 0
  • posted byE_Man on 09/27/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Well, the obvious. It's a nice compact little flashlight, gives off a good amount of light, and uses just a single AA battery. As an added bonus, it includes 4 adapters that work in various electronic devices. If you have a bit of DIY'er in you, (like me) then you can s... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzm4carbine on 12/27/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Works well as a small flashlight. AA batteries are available everywhere. Good to leave in your car for emergencies. Charges my Motorola RAZR without issues. Cons:Nothing OtherThoughts:Good flashlight and cheap. Works well as a small flashlight. AA batteries are available... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDelco on 10/06/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:The 4-led provides high bright. The small body of the flashlight was made with aluminium. The design is very cool. Cons:The Sony Ericsson plug is provided with the wrong connector to the flashlight side! I couldn't use it. This connector is like-male-jack but the flashlig... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymires on 10/04/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Aluminium part was nicelly build. Everything fits in places. Cons:Build quality is "jumpy" aluminum part was built nicely, but “electronics” part is a junk. Plastic “lenses” already has couple small cracks. Also instead of four different cables I got o... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections