DX » Community » Reviews » Aluminium 4-LED Flashlight + Emergency USB Charger with Cell Phone Adapters (1*AA)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byHebbar on 10/17/2011

For the price and job it does...its a steal. Highly recommended. The cables provide options to charge. If you don't have adapter...you can buy it off from DX site itself for less than $2. The build quality can be bit better... can be polished...especially the inner parts. The description on the packing ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMykhailo on 05/24/2011

It's working as expected. It charging my Sony Ericsson and Nokia. It using only 1 AA, and it's good. Quality build a good. Can't find so far Recently i collecting many LED flashlight. I think LED is a great product since it has low CO2 emission. So every product which using LED is considered as a "... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byZec0986 on 12/12/2010

It combines two things that are quite handy when you need them.... I mostly use it as a flashlight, but from time to time when i forget to charge my phone it's a lifesaver... The light is relatively weak considering it has 4 leds. One of leds has a greenish coloration...but it's not that big problem.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygonzo06 on 06/02/2010

Its small. compact, it comes with 4 different attachments for this one fits my Nokia, blackberry and dingoo a320, and 2 other attachments which one fits my DC 6v adapter. i like the nice black design seems very durable, THE LED flashlight is quite bright, for only using 1AA battery fits in pocket or ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynewquaker on 04/09/2010

Your first choice is to buy this for the cell-phone charging function. You put in a AA battery, plug in the proper connector, push the clicky switch--and your cell phone starts charging! Charges my little Nokia easily. Without the charging connector, this is a small flashlight that puts out a useful ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byZec0986 on 10/23/2009

Has built in light that really impressed me cosidering I put almost discharged Ni-Mh cell inside... Switch is used to turn off complete device When you unplug the cable light goes on so you can remember to turn it of... :-) Well....nothing much actually....when i opened it...it was quite smelly....like ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byE_Man on 09/27/2009

Well, the obvious. It's a nice compact little flashlight, gives off a good amount of light, and uses just a single AA battery. As an added bonus, it includes 4 adapters that work in various electronic devices. If you have a bit of DIY'er in you, (like me) then you can split a cable and make your own ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byblacklung000 on 08/04/2009

Neat little 4 LED torch (i have other torches tho so no biggie) Little red LED to let you know it's turned on and charging. Great price One of the ones i got did not make proper contact with the light/charger PCB. I had to put some glue on the inside of the clear lid to force teh PCB to sit properly.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byzm4carbine on 12/27/2008

Works well as a small flashlight. AA batteries are available everywhere. Good to leave in your car for emergencies. Charges my Motorola RAZR without issues. Nothing Good flashlight and cheap. Works well as a small flashlight. AA batteries are available everywhere. Good to leave in your car for emergencies.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDelco on 10/06/2008

The 4-led provides high bright. The small body of the flashlight was made with aluminium. The design is very cool. The Sony Ericsson plug is provided with the wrong connector to the flashlight side! I couldn't use it. This connector is like-male-jack but the flashlight do not offer this type of connector.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections