DX » Community » Reviews » NITECORE Universal Intelligent 4-Slot Rechargeable Battery Charger (2-Flat-Pin Plug / 100~240V)
Customer’s impression:
good nice Easy to use Low price nice price
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by8770127 on 01/25/2015

Pues como pongo en el título, si quieres algo sencillo que pueda cargar rápido o inclusive a mitad de velocidad poniendo las dos pilas en las bahías adecuadas, este es vuestro cargador. Pros: Lo carga todo a una velocidad adecuada (ni rápido ni lento), litio y pilas habituales carga perfecto, ver... Read more

Impression:good,nice,Easy to use;

0 0 0

• posted byBrunoeq on 01/22/2015

I needed a trustworthy charger and that's it. Very simple to use, just put the batteries and plug it in. Just be careful to align the batteries correctly because it's not so easy to do it. I hope it last long time.

Impression:good,Easy to use;

0 0 0

• posted byn33dcool on 01/08/2015

Pros: - easy to use - excellent for home - stable work - easy maintain Excellent for AA and AAA accumulators. Very good choice for home users. Definitely recommend it!

Impression:good,nice price,Easy to use;

0 0 0

• posted bypeesepe on 12/26/2014

pros: Buena relación precio/calidad. Comoda y facil de usar con uno o varias baterias cons: Hasta el momento no tengo contras, tal vez que se calienta un poco, pero es totalmente esperable.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byyhhca on 12/10/2014

Great charger. Able to charge many kinds of battery.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byprfssr on 12/06/2014

Особо не выявил недостатков, однако нужно смазать полозки, по которым ходят контакты.

Impression:nice;

0 0 0

• posted byVesilintu on 12/04/2014

Pros: + Does "stretch" from small batteries to big ones. + Charge time is fast (smaller: from empty to full charge ~1hour) + Compact size + Real nitecore quality + Looking good + Clear signal lights (Yellow 3step battery charge amount, blue: Device is on) Cons: - Bit cheap feeling "size setup", +... Read more

Battery charger, does charge large scale of batteries.

Impression:nice,Low price;

0 0 0

• posted bymariarosa on 11/09/2014

Pros: One of the best price and quality boots that can be found, I have it for several months now and I use it daily without problems. You can charge all kinds of batteries. You do not need chargers for each battery, can be charged with this all. It will prompt for how and when the load is Cons:... Read more

Very good charger Very good charger Very good charger

Impression:nice,Low price,best option;

0 0 0

• posted byadrixoc on 11/06/2014

The nitecore charger is a very good product with a low price. You can use with every type of batteries. Cons: No cons.

Impression:Low price,best option;

0 0 0

• posted byOldfield on 10/10/2014

The charge is pretty well built, the spring loaded compartment is tight and secure. I've tried AA eneloop, protected 18650 and unprotected 18650, all fit very nicely. Charge is quick, and the battery is warm and the charger itself is warm too. Nothing too hot to worry about.

Impression:nice;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections