Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylocugaby on 09/30/2013

Very solid and attractive design. It doesn't feel like cheap black plastic that's been pressed out of a mold, it's more a grippy hard rubber. All the hinges are smooth, and generally a quality product. I don't have any con for the time being, because it seems to be a good thing and good quality product. I recommend to buy this for sure. Dads will be ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydnrost on 10/04/2011

This a good stuff to open wine and beer bottles. I really liked it, this is a good kind of gift and a lot of people would like to receive one of them for gift and the price is very attractive. The 'knife' that is 'attached' is usefull for kitchen when we need to open a can too. The quality of the opener seems to be good and it has a though plastic. ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytmurray on 01/02/2011

Very solid and attractive design. It doesn't feel like cheap black plastic that's been pressed out of a mold, it's more a grippy hard rubber. All the hinges are smooth, and generally a quality product. None that I can think of It's wide, which gives it a very sturdy feel, but also means it's better suited to home use than for carrying around in your ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybrunosmartins on 07/16/2010

It has a very good build quality, really impressed me when i first opened it. It comes with two bottle openers (wine-like bottles w/ cork stopper and beer-like bottles w/ bottle cap) and a razor. Really useful kitchen utensile. The black part has a finishing of a rubberlike material, so it doesn't slide on your hand. None, really The design is really ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytheodork on 03/18/2009

This "waiter" style opener is a tried and true design. The rubberized handle gives it a bit of nonslip and cushioning and is a nice touch. DX price is great, cheapest in-store price I've found for this style of opener starts at $5 for a basic (non rubber) model. The rubber is hard and firm, and the metal also seems nice and sturdy, doesn't ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections