Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byalperkaban on 04/23/2014

It is a useful removal clipper but not perfect. I realised that it has never got rusty until now. It is sharp steel. For this price I think this is good price. Does it's job. I think it easily warps if you fall it down or get hard use. Otherwise there are no cons, nothing to say. I have bought one and ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byCeresp on 06/24/2013

It´s good build, soft to use. works good, it´s sharp and it looks easy to sharpen. I got it wet and it doesn´t get rusty. It´s a bit thick in the point. So it´s difficult to use in small corners. I dropped it on the floor once and the poit got twisted, but it still works Works ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymarlitoauau on 04/07/2013

Bought as a gift for my girlfriend, she loved it. Using almost every day. When I go to her house and have time, she always wants to take my cuticles with this pliers. product very strong and durable bastente, worth buying. I believe that there is nothing against as it is a great product. The only thing ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byRondomali on 09/14/2011

Manufactured from high quality stainless steel. Sharp and easy to use (if you have small hands!) Cheap! Costs only 10%-20% of the German's cuticle nipper price. Small! Too small! My wife is petite and even for her small hands the cuticle nipper is small. The finish isn't so good. The one we've got is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysf155 on 04/02/2010

- Reasonable price compared to brick and mortar stores - Quiet; does not squeak - Good design with spring lever having a plastic cushion for smoother and quieter operation - A little small, even for people with small hands - Point could be sharper - DealExtreme should offer a cuticle removal tool that ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byabrelatas9 on 02/11/2010

- I have it for three days, so I can't use it only once. - It is pretty useful and simple to remove cuticule, it works just like you are thinking. - Build quality looks great, steel seems resustant and cuts a lot. - Not at all, it is a very simple product. - Price could be better (according to other ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycrabapp on 02/08/2010

Great price for this very sharp cuticle nippers. If you hold it up to a light, closed, you can see whether or not the blades meet evenly...and these do. It is still very sharp after over one year of use. None. These are very well made and seem to stay sharp as long as you use them only for cuticles. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNxuan on 04/10/2009

Really really cheap! I wanted to buy this and try it since I didn't have any at home and needed one. The edges are quite charp too and you can easily cut whatever you want to. -the clipper is really small. I don't know if there are several sizes, but the one I received could barely fit in my hand. -the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySpakoj on 12/04/2008

+ Solid, very useful little cuticle pliers + Excellent build quality - matches $30 competitors + Has a nice folding function - the spring inside can be turned around to either give some resistance when cutting or to let the pliers fold completely. - None that I can think of. This one simply does what ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections