Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byalperkaban on 04/23/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is a useful removal clipper but not perfect. I realised that it has never got rusty until now. It is sharp steel. For this price I think this is good price. Does it's job. Cons:I think it easily warps if you fall it down or get hard use. Otherwise there are... Read more

1 0
  • posted byCeresp on 06/24/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It´s good build, soft to use. works good, it´s sharp and it looks easy to sharpen. I got it wet and it doesn´t get rusty. Cons:It´s a bit thick in the point. So it´s difficult to use in small corners. I dropped it on the floor once and... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarlitoauau on 04/07/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Bought as a gift for my girlfriend, she loved it. Using almost every day. When I go to her house and have time, she always wants to take my cuticles with this pliers. product very strong and durable bastente, worth buying. Cons:I believe that there is nothing against as... Read more

1 0
  • posted byRondomali on 09/14/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Manufactured from high quality stainless steel. Sharp and easy to use (if you have small hands!) Cheap! Costs only 10%-20% of the German's cuticle nipper price. Cons:Small! Too small! My wife is petite and even for her small hands the cuticle nipper is small.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysf155 on 04/02/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Reasonable price compared to brick and mortar stores - Quiet; does not squeak - Good design with spring lever having a plastic cushion for smoother and quieter operation Cons:- A little small, even for people with small hands - Point could be sharper OtherTh... Read more

0 0
  • posted byabrelatas9 on 02/11/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- I have it for three days, so I can't use it only once. - It is pretty useful and simple to remove cuticule, it works just like you are thinking. - Build quality looks great, steel seems resustant and cuts a lot. Cons:- Not at all, it is a very simple product. - Price co... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycrabapp on 02/08/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great price for this very sharp cuticle nippers. If you hold it up to a light, closed, you can see whether or not the blades meet evenly...and these do. It is still very sharp after over one year of use. Cons:None. OtherThoughts:These are very well made and se... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNxuan on 04/10/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Really really cheap! I wanted to buy this and try it since I didn't have any at home and needed one. The edges are quite charp too and you can easily cut whatever you want to. Cons:-the clipper is really small. I don't know if there are several sizes, but the one I rece... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySpakoj on 12/04/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:+ Solid, very useful little cuticle pliers + Excellent build quality - matches $30 competitors + Has a nice folding function - the spring inside can be turned around to either give some resistance when cutting or to let the pliers fold completely. Cons:- None... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections