DX » Community » Reviews » 9-inch Flexible Desktop Digital Camera Tripod - Large (3KG Load Max)
  • 5 star 14 ( 70% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 5% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by Caunion on 01/25/2014

Pros: Came wrapped in bubble plastic. It is pretty sturdy and can easily hold my Nikon D5200. The color setting purple / black ain't too bad. It's big enough. In overall it can keep your camera up approx 20-25 cm. It has a screw on top of a screw so it fits multiple camera's. Cons: None as of yet. OtherThoughts: I dont know yet how sturdy it wi... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by AdrianFalla on 06/07/2013

Pros: A very good tripod that gives you what it promises. It is very strong and you feel that it is solid and is not going to break. I was afraid that the "balls" was going to be too lose, but they are just hard enough. This prevents the tripod from falling out of position. Cons: The screw where the tripod is attached has the tendense... Read more

Great tripod, recommend everyone to buy it!

0 0
  • posted by 13239 on 05/22/2013

Pros: -cheap like really really cheap in comparison to the branded version like a £30 saving spot on. . Easy to use looks all right seems to be really good quality . very solid and sturdy. no problems with my nikon d5100 with 18-108mm nikon lens. Cons: id have rather it been all black or all purple , picky of me maybe but there it is. it l... Read more

0 0
  • posted by nightsector on 04/12/2013

Pros: It's a great toy even if you do not use it with a camera. It is cool to make interesting shapes out of it. I used it even to hang up some items. My children also did like to play with it. It is a nice tripod also. Works as expected. Cons: The screw falls out, when adapter screw is removed and camera is not mounted. So it might get lost, w... Read more

0 0
  • posted by arvejaa on 02/22/2013

Pros: Light and easy to bring with you in the field. Cons: Hard to get access to the fastening screw because of the narrow placement of the legs. OtherThoughts: To this price it's OK, but not expect to put a heavy camera on this unit, especially a camera with a long lens. Bottomline: My camera is 1,6 Kg including a 300mm lense and it is difficu... Read more

0 0
  • posted by sheelanageek on 02/12/2013

Pros: Small, light, steady and prehensile — I am really happy about it. Easy to twist the legs and hang it somewhere, it won't slip or fall. Purple color is nice and bright. I am using it with Olympus Pen (E-P2), fits nice. Cons: A bit difficult to screw it on a camera — always need to use something like coin or another thin rigid thing. OtherT... Read more

Hanging, with Olympus E-P2.

0 0
  • posted by jungleboogie on 01/28/2013

Pros: cheap, quite adjustable, holds easily a compact camera (point-and-shoot type) Cons: i feel as if it is going to break someday while i'm adjusting it, but the fact is it still haven't shown any sign of damage OtherThoughts: i haven't tried it with anything other than a compact camera, but maybe it will hold a DSLR. i also haven't tried usi... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Ribbon96 on 01/12/2013

Pros: -Cheap -Functionable! -Userfriendly! -Can handle my Sony A57 with my tamron 18-200mm with 3 lens filters (10xmacro, UV, and polarizer filter! Cons: No cons here, but the product came with a screw mounted on the top, and it covered the screw that was going to attach my camera to the tripod, but i later found out that the first screw were g... Read more

Takes my sony A57 with tamron 18-200mm Love it! Can user as a shoulder rig and half-steady cam!

0 0
  • posted by Miloss1 on 01/09/2013

Pros: Very durable item, handles my Nikon D5100 with ease, joints are very sturdy, it has a good overall feeling to it. Similar original item costs around 10 times the price and this one is just the same. Cons: Joints need some running in, nothing major! OtherThoughts: Great quality. Bottomline: I would recommend this is anyone wanting to waste... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Oscaar on 12/10/2012

Pros: Cheap! Holds a DSLR with a medium sized lens (don't even try tele lenses...) Everything is attached rather solid. Easy to take with you on a (city/road) trip. Very lightweight. Cons: It's a bit hard to position your camera the way you want it. I recommend using an extra (ball)head to position your camera. If you place your camera directly... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections