DX » Community » Reviews » 9-inch Flexible Desktop Digital Camera Tripod - Large (3KG Load Max)
  • 5 star 14 ( 70% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 5% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byCaunion on 01/25/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Came wrapped in bubble plastic. It is pretty sturdy and can easily hold my Nikon D5200. The color setting purple / black ain't too bad. It's big enough. In overall it can keep your camera up approx 20-25 cm. It has a screw on top of a screw so it fits multiple camera's. C... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAdrianFalla on 06/07/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:A very good tripod that gives you what it promises. It is very strong and you feel that it is solid and is not going to break. I was afraid that the "balls" was going to be too lose, but they are just hard enough. This prevents the tripod from falling out of pos... Read more

Great tripod, recommend everyone to buy it!
    0 0
  • posted by13239 on 05/22/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-cheap like really really cheap in comparison to the branded version like a £30 saving spot on. . Easy to use looks all right seems to be really good quality . very solid and sturdy. no problems with my nikon d5100 with 18-108mm nikon lens. Cons:id have rather it b... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynightsector on 04/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's a great toy even if you do not use it with a camera. It is cool to make interesting shapes out of it. I used it even to hang up some items. My children also did like to play with it. It is a nice tripod also. Works as expected. Cons:The screw falls out, w... Read more

0 0
  • posted byarvejaa on 02/22/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Light and easy to bring with you in the field. Cons:Hard to get access to the fastening screw because of the narrow placement of the legs. OtherThoughts:To this price it's OK, but not expect to put a heavy camera on this unit, especially a camera with a long lens. Bottoml... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysheelanageek on 02/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Small, light, steady and prehensile — I am really happy about it. Easy to twist the legs and hang it somewhere, it won't slip or fall. Purple color is nice and bright. I am using it with Olympus Pen (E-P2), fits nice. Cons:A bit difficult to screw it on a came... Read more

Hanging, with Olympus E-P2.
    0 0
  • posted byjungleboogie on 01/28/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:cheap, quite adjustable, holds easily a compact camera (point-and-shoot type) Cons:i feel as if it is going to break someday while i'm adjusting it, but the fact is it still haven't shown any sign of damage OtherThoughts:i haven't tried it with anything other th... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRibbon96 on 01/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:-Cheap -Functionable! -Userfriendly! -Can handle my Sony A57 with my tamron 18-200mm with 3 lens filters (10xmacro, UV, and polarizer filter! Cons:No cons here, but the product came with a screw mounted on the top, and it covered the screw that was going to atta... Read more

Takes my sony A57 with tamron 18-200mm Love it! Can user as a shoulder rig and half-steady cam!
    0 0
  • posted byMiloss1 on 01/09/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very durable item, handles my Nikon D5100 with ease, joints are very sturdy, it has a good overall feeling to it. Similar original item costs around 10 times the price and this one is just the same. Cons:Joints need some running in, nothing major! OtherThoughts:Great qu... Read more

0 0
  • posted byOscaar on 12/10/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap! Holds a DSLR with a medium sized lens (don't even try tele lenses...) Everything is attached rather solid. Easy to take with you on a (city/road) trip. Very lightweight. Cons:It's a bit hard to position your camera the way you want it. I recommend using... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections