DX » Community » Reviews » 9-inch Flexible Desktop Digital Camera Tripod - Large (3KG Load Max)
Customer’s impression:
Very nice
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAerials on 11/28/2014

I was happy with the product, arrived in perfect condition and was exactly what I needed. The only thing that is not legal, is the delay of delivery by the Brazil services. The product arrives in Brazil in 1 week, but only delivered en casa in 3 months. But otherwise, perfect. Read more

Impression:Very nice;

0 0 0

• posted bymissumlaut on 02/10/2014

It is far less expensive than the branded Gorilla pod, and I cannot see the difference once the tag is removed. I buyed 2 for my speedlight flashes units, they are heavy and want to be able to place them anywhere. And another item to give to a friend. This is very flexible and looks to be able to wear.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCaunion on 01/25/2014

Came wrapped in bubble plastic. It is pretty sturdy and can easily hold my Nikon D5200. The color setting purple / black ain't too bad. It's big enough. In overall it can keep your camera up approx 20-25 cm. It has a screw on top of a screw so it fits multiple camera's. None as of yet. I dont know yet ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydablaro on 01/15/2014

-A very good tripod that gives you what it promises by only 1/3 of the money of other branded products. - Nice build quality. - It is really stable and resistant. - It can be used even in heavy camenras (tested with camera >1,4 KGs). - The screw tends to fall out if you remove the adapter (in case ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byDeeJay1 on 09/24/2013

*Fairly simple and easy to use *Stirdy joints but still easy to maneuver *The screw has an adapter for two different sizes of the threads *The purple rubber parts are not as grippy as I would like them to be *It feels a bit plastic and "cheap" (which it also is, so...) I only use it for my ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byaarslan on 07/31/2013

Stiffness is acceptable. Holds my Nikon D3200 with standard lens without a problem. It can be stranded easily to non-uniform surfaces like bars, tree branches, etc. The holding screw can fall and get lost in case you don't carry the top holding screw. The screw could have been fixed to the body with ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAdrianFalla on 06/07/2013

A very good tripod that gives you what it promises. It is very strong and you feel that it is solid and is not going to break. I was afraid that the "balls" was going to be too lose, but they are just hard enough. This prevents the tripod from falling out of position. The screw where the tripod ... Read more

Great tripod, recommend everyone to buy it!

0 0 0

• posted by13239 on 05/22/2013

-cheap like really really cheap in comparison to the branded version like a £30 saving spot on. . Easy to use looks all right seems to be really good quality . very solid and sturdy. no problems with my nikon d5100 with 18-108mm nikon lens. id have rather it been all black or all purple , picky ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynightsector on 04/12/2013

It's a great toy even if you do not use it with a camera. It is cool to make interesting shapes out of it. I used it even to hang up some items. My children also did like to play with it. It is a nice tripod also. Works as expected. The screw falls out, when adapter screw is removed and camera is not ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byarvejaa on 02/22/2013

Light and easy to bring with you in the field. Hard to get access to the fastening screw because of the narrow placement of the legs. To this price it's OK, but not expect to put a heavy camera on this unit, especially a camera with a long lens. My camera is 1,6 Kg including a 300mm lense and it is difficult ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections