Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byVorkbaard on 08/10/2013

This is a cheak case protector for the Google Nexus 7. I bought it for my Asus MeMO Pad HD 7, which is supposed to have the same dimensions. It fits and the holes for the buttons are in the right places except there is no hole for the camera on the backside of the Asus MeMO Pad HD 7. I will make it myself. I didn't test it on the Google Nexus 7 because ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygdhannah on 07/01/2013

Protects the nexus from bumps and maybe drops. Don't want to find out about drops... This doesn't protect the screen at all. Get screen protectors to cover the screen. Protects the nexus, but not the screen. Protects the nexus, but not the screen. Protects the nexus, but not the screen. Protects the nexus, but not the screen. Protects the nexus, but ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byskaijanen on 03/30/2013

The case fits nicely in the tablet. There are 2 holes for microphones but the 3G model microphone holes are placed differently than in WiFi model. If there's a similar case for 3G model and you have the 3G model of Nexus 7, you should get that case instead. Voice commands do work with this, but I haven't tried out how much the voice quality suffers ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymito150 on 01/29/2013

This case is thick, so your nexus 7 device will be very well protected. It fits perfectly to the device. The holes on the case are well situated and well done. You won't have any problem with the holes and buttons nor speaker. The touch feeling is good, the darker side is glossy and more smooth. Hmmmm... I think i don't have any cons right now... Maybe ... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections