DX » Community » Reviews » Digital TDS / TEMPTDS-3M 0.8" Screen Filter Water Purity Tester - White (2 x LR44)
Customer’s impression:
Nice Product Low price good product
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjose_monteiro on 12/18/2014

Pros: I cheked the precision using a standard and the result was very good. It is light weight, good response. Cons: calibration not so easy. Manual could have more technical information. Read more

Impression:Low price, good product;

0 0 0

• posted byLloptor on 08/18/2014

It works as it is expected to do. It comes with a leather cover and batteries. I use this product in my osmosis water filter system because I need to check when to change the filters. I think it is a very good product because of its price and quality. Read more

Impression:Nice Product;

0 0 0

• posted by4xssx4 on 04/26/2013

Comes with a pouch and batteries, the screen is easy to see, it also can test water temperature, it seems accurate it's portable and cheaper than other TDS meters I have seen on other websites or in stores None so far Would have liked for it to come in a box or bubble wrap during shipping for less chance ... Read more

1 0 1

• posted byZanga2 on 01/26/2013

- It has great build quality. - It has great accuracy and it comes already calibrated from the factory. - It has temperature compensation due to supplementary sensor. - It has a small but understandable English manual with some specifications, features, usage mode and care for instructions. - The carrying ... Read more

what you see is what you get close up sensors manual and case

0 0 4

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections