Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byopl123 on 05/18/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Fits just right to my iPhone 5 as promised. Clear and clean transparency. Great price for this product. One of your "must have" for your iPhone 5. Gets high score for usefulness as it protects your iPhone just right from the installation process that t... Read more

1 0
  • posted byalexisd on 11/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This case is cheap, solid and transparent so the great design of iPhone 5 is maintained. It is the same case of one of my friend except he payed 35 euros more than I had. Cons:I didn't see any cons for this product, except the shipment time (1 month to France)... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDodgyDaly on 06/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very very cheap product. Good transparency - very clear. Covers the iPhone 5 very well and provides good protection. Cons:A little tighter fit than the more expensive covers but not excessively. A bit sharp on the edges - obviously for the price the final touc... Read more

1 0
  • posted byStefanvdberg123 on 04/22/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Its a very good case for the iPhone 5. It fits perfectly and protects the phone good. The quality os the plastic is good but sometimes a little bit stiff. That makes it hard to remove from the phone. But it fits very good! Cons:A little bit stiff in the beginning. Its h... Read more

1 0
  • posted byiidarko on 04/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:good looking, very thin, you can almoust not notice wearing it on your iphone. it has a nice blur transparent look from the back and sides and from the front you can noy notice it. the price is great. material is flexible and also durable Cons:from the up and... Read more

1 0
  • posted byGarwinPasseleur on 04/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Light, Fits the iphone well, does come over the side of the screen, you can easily reach all external buttons and their is plenty of room for your audio jack and charger. Cons:Gets easily scratched, but that is where you use it for. To get some scratches on th... Read more

1 0
  • posted byalexisd on 03/15/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very cheap, really fits the back of the iPhone, hole for volume/mute buttons. Do not destroy the design of iPhone. Cons:I don't see any cons for this product and especially for the price of it except the fact that I think that this case will only protect from scratches or... Read more

1 0
  • posted byjagoc on 03/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Fits perfectly, good design. It allows the metal color parts of the iphone to be shown. It is extremely cheap compared to what you get, which is a good product. You might get one of these for at least four times de price minimum. It is well packed. Cons:Probably... Read more

1 0
  • posted byhjemdia on 02/20/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very good, had an awesome fit on the iphone 5. Its transparency let the beauty of the phone shows.- Muito bom, encaxou muito bem no iphone 5. A sua transparencia deixou a beleza do celular a mostra. Cons:It has a poor finish on the edges and leaves a bad finish- Tem um ac... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymarcel1988 on 02/01/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very clear and hard. Cons:Its ugly in the iPhone 5 BLACK. I did not liked how it appears. Do not protect the front of the phone if it fall. The attachtment is basicaly right between the glass and the metal side. So it does not protect the phone as the bumper frames does... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections