Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMcanic1 on 03/26/2015

Pros: just a good iPhone case, transparent so the iPhone color is visible at the back. Cons: scratches appear quickly. It's just regular plastic, ok quality, but the plastic will get scratched at the back. Not a big probleim imho, it's just a iPhone case!

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bysjmedina on 03/03/2015

It´s good. Price is unbeatable. Not sure if it is enough protective but you can´t ask for more due to the price.

0 0 0

• posted byPiturca1 on 12/21/2014

Carcasa de plástico duro transparente a un precio estupendo. Se adapta perfectamente al teléfono y no tapa su estupendo diseño. Supongo que con el tiempo se rayará pero, te compras otra y listo!!!

Impression:Totalmente recomendable;

0 0 0

• posted bypriscillaale on 09/26/2014

The product took a while to be delivered, but it was worth it. The case is really good. For sure i'll buy again here at this website.

0 0 0

• posted byPicimoc on 08/25/2014

Pros : invisible cover, fits well the phone Cons : gets a bit loose near the volume buttons (compared to the right side of the cover / phone) Overall, very satisfied with both quality and price (ordered 2 pieces) and highly recommended the cover to my friends.

Impression:invisible;

0 0 0

• posted byopl123 on 05/18/2014

Fits just right to my iPhone 5 as promised. Clear and clean transparency. Great price for this product. One of your "must have" for your iPhone 5. Gets high score for usefulness as it protects your iPhone just right from the installation process that takes just three seconds. none, and... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byalexisd on 11/28/2013

This case is cheap, solid and transparent so the great design of iPhone 5 is maintained. It is the same case of one of my friend except he payed 35 euros more than I had. I didn't see any cons for this product, except the shipment time (1 month to France). It is surely the same case than those in... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDodgyDaly on 06/14/2013

Very very cheap product. Good transparency - very clear. Covers the iPhone 5 very well and provides good protection. A little tighter fit than the more expensive covers but not excessively. A bit sharp on the edges - obviously for the price the final touches may not have been a huge priority. I a... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byStefanvdberg123 on 04/22/2013

Its a very good case for the iPhone 5. It fits perfectly and protects the phone good. The quality os the plastic is good but sometimes a little bit stiff. That makes it hard to remove from the phone. But it fits very good! A little bit stiff in the beginning. Its hard to remove from the phone you... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byiidarko on 04/19/2013

good looking, very thin, you can almoust not notice wearing it on your iphone. it has a nice blur transparent look from the back and sides and from the front you can noy notice it. the price is great. material is flexible and also durable from the up and dwn side the protection is not so great is... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere