DX » Community » Reviews » MARK2 Memory Stick Pro Duo Memory Card (16GB)
  • 5 star 37 ( 77% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 12% )
  • 3 star 3 ( 6% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 2% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 2% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykayserdeath on 04/10/2013

El precio está bajísimo para ser una Stick PRO duo, ya que al ser de Sony, rondean los ~$20.000 en chile. Tiene una alta tasa de transferencia de información y no tiene problemas para trabajar con mi PSP. No es original, pero es idéntica a las Sony que venden en tienda. El material no es de muy buena calidad, así que hay que ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygbagnis on 04/03/2013

This is an excellent product at a good price. The materials used are very good quality. Works just like an original but with lower cost. The capacity is enough for most Sony cameras that use this type of card. Comes with its protective casing. I have not found yet I think this is an excellent product at a good price. The materials used and the termination ... Read more

Great memory card Great memory card Great memory card
    0 0
  • posted bynavaid on 03/28/2013

its a good memory stick so far, it came with 15gb not 16gb as promised. its a good thing it didnt get damaged the case was plastic and the memory stick wasn't placed right -thought it was 16 gb, but it was 15gb -came to me in 21 days -the plastic case which it came in is really cheap -simple packing, could of broke, but lucky it did not its a good memory ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPezhmanghadimi on 03/27/2013

I checked it on my PSP 3000 and it is working. Although, it is not sony certified but who cares..As long as it is working it is OK. Comparing the price and it is performance I'd say go ahead and buy it. It is exactly looking like the original one that I have in 8 Gigs. I checked all the 16Gigs to see if it is not fake. All the 16 gigs can be used. Actually,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVassag0 on 03/25/2013

La mejor relacion calidad-precio que podemos encontrar en cualquier sitio. Funciona perfectamene, no da problemas y su precio es el mas competitivo. Probada en una PSP 1000 y PSP 2000 Ninguna pega sobre la tarjeta de memoria. es perfecta Totalmente recomendada para cualquiera que necesite este formato propietario de Sony y no se quiera gastar m&#225... Read more

0 0
  • posted byanders.kise on 03/25/2013

i use it at my psp and it works great is 16 gb and does what its supposed to. works great after two years. have allot of movies on it and works great! the plastic around feels a little cheap, it split after a couple of months just glued it and still works great. its a little slow, some times if you run a game from the memory card it lags, but nothing ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byurospe on 03/01/2013

Everything works as listed. More than good memory card for such a low price. Perfect for my playstation portable. Works perfect from day one. I use my playstation portable every day and so far no problems with this memory card. Shipment was fast according the distance in fact i was supprised when i received mail, didn't expected it so soon. Came in ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPanayiotisK on 02/05/2013

Very good Price, enough size to store a lot of files, such as music, photos etc. Shipping time was very good (around 2 weeks to arrive from China). Strange behavior to PCs (recognizes it as 1GB). But when formatted in PSP it is 16 GB and I have loaded around 15 GB with no problem at all. Also checked with other programs and confirmed its size. Worth ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPanayiotisK on 01/09/2013

Very good Price, enough size to store a lot of files, such as music, photos etc. Shipping time was very good (around 2 weeks to arrive from China). Strange behaviour to PCs (recognises it as 1GB). But when formatted in PSP it is 16 GB and I have loaded around 15 GB with no problem at all. Also checked with other programs and confirmed its size. Worth ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byHeyEww on 12/20/2012

The price is great. For an original pro duo 16 gig, it would cost several times more. Love the free shipping. Transferring speed is fine. It came with a small plastic case in a bubble envelop. I got mine 15.1 gig which is not quite the amount of space as promised. I understand there will definitely be discrepancy between the advertised and reality. ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections