DX » Community » Reviews » USB Sync Data / Charging Cable for Asus Eee Pad TF300 / TF301 / TF300T / TF201 + More - Black
Customer’s impression:
Very good Simply working Nice buy! Funciona como el original
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykeityboy on 06/03/2015

it works well broke within a couple of months. handle with care how you place it it is good to have and cheap to replace. ordered another one!

Impression:Simply working;

0 0 0

• posted bybrain3000 on 04/21/2015

Плюсы: отличный дата-кабель для планшета. Ничуть не хуже оригинального и значительно дешевле.

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byMPrussia on 04/07/2015

Работает без проблем

Impression:Very good,Simply working;

0 0 0

• posted bydaABBA on 03/22/2015

Work as the original did. No problem whatsoever. And at the right price.

0 0 0

• posted byisaacgtji on 01/26/2015

I found this product with an amazing price here in DX, every where else was so difficult to find and always whit high cost. This cable work perfect whit my tablet and charge without problems the keyboard to.

0 0 0

• posted by2594 on 01/26/2015

As I had lost the original cable I cannot compare material etc. but so far I am really happy with this product. When having a low price and I relized how disabled I found myself without my ASUS Transformer, I bought two cables at one and the same time.... I cannot find any disadvantages at the I... Read more

Impression:Very good,Nice buy!;

0 0 0

• posted byRipley on 01/23/2015

Cable just works, it's cheap and good quality.

0 0 0

• posted bydonbrown761 on 11/28/2014

Pros: great price, works as expected delivered in 4 weeks; no issues with customs. would definitely order from DX in the future

0 0 1

• posted bypasnisht on 11/26/2014

It seems like a good buy. It is too early to really judge the quality. It looks solidly made and works just like the original. The real test of quality will be if it keeps working in another few years. Notice that the length of the cable is only 100 cm which is shorter than the original - but for... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypepek88 on 11/01/2014

This cable works as original and looks even better! The USB connector is blue - I don't know if it's USB 3.0 but it looks like it. The price is cheap and the quality is splendid. Thanks!

Impression:Simply working;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: