DX » Community » Reviews » Magnet Mount Conversion 180 Degree Fish Eye Lens for Iphone / HTC / Samsung - Silver
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycrownborg on 10/06/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:You can experience a wider view with your regular camera. The images you make are wider, larger and most of all they make the Fish-Eye-Effect really work. Cons:Not the best effect when having close up, is good for landscape pictures. Magnet doesn't stick as good as should... Read more

1 0
  • posted byRoosty on 03/01/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good quality. Very easy to operate with. I'm using the lens with HTC One V and Samsung galaxy S2. Good and sharp picture - 180 degree. I'm realy satisfied with the product. after this purchase i'm planing to buy wide angle lens for DX. Cons:Nothing so far. maybe only de... Read more

2 0
  • posted byrazvan1908 on 11/09/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This fisheye is well built, it feels sturdy and well made. It does not produce horrible distorted pictures, like so many other cheap lenses out there. Considering the small size of this lens, you will need a small camera lens as well. Therefore it is best suited for mobil... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections