DX » Community » Reviews » Romisen RC-T6 3-Mode 500-Lumen Mega LED Flashlight w/ 6xCree Q4-WC - Black (1-4*CR123A/18650)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byuchama on 05/25/2011

Very very bright ! Very sturdy ! Very great feeling when holding in hand. Great quality of finishing. Mine comes with all 6 LEDs functioning with 2x18650. First switch on for 2 LEDs, second time for 4 LEDs, and finally the third time for all 6 LEDs. Of course, another time is to switch off. Very easy ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byTailFire on 08/12/2010

As my first real purchase for this led trend i have missed I am quite happy. I spend about 2 hours a week for my job under homes, and wanted one of the brighter lights that i found on here. Well i have not been disappointed, this light is more than i can ask for. It lights up the underside ( crawlspaces ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byguimail on 06/07/2010

Oh my God!!!!!! Oh my God!!! Man, I have an MTE SSC P7 2 mode flahlight and sucks!! By the way, this torch, this Rominsen has 2 leds brighting with one click, 4 with 2nd click and 6leds on with 3rd click. Just comparing, this torch with 2 leds on brights as much as the MTE SSC P7 I have. It is really ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byninjakami on 04/10/2010

- HOLY RUG BURN BATMAN! This is probably one of the brightest flashlights I've ever seen! At 500 lumens its probably good enough for any job you have in mind. But really kids, DO NOT look into the light as it may be the last thing you see. - Array of battery combinations you can use with an extension ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bysonictrip on 02/14/2010

The power from this Romisen LED torch is quite something, a really nice find, comes with a nice case too and the build quality is great. 3 modes, 2xLED's on / 4xLED's on or 6xLED's on Expensive for a torch but I cannot complain for what you are getting. Other cheaper options are available if you don'... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byBluesStringer on 05/14/2009

Big-time thrower. Solid construction, aluminum reflector, versatile batt. configs. No measurement tools, but the 900-lumen claim looks to be accurate. Would like to have tail switch. Wish included switch had momentary on. No memory. I work armed security in a large apt. complex with many very dark nooks ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymhieb on 05/02/2009

I recieved this light two days ago and could not wait for the sun to go down. I was shocked at the quality of the light. There were double o rings on the tailcap and it appears to be pretty heavy and solid light. Once the sun went down I had to play. Low power mode was bright enough that you could use ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySG_DEVIL on 04/23/2009

-Excellent build quality -Very bright - Battery combination is very usefull - run time is satisfactory - If you are a flashlight mania you must get one. No regrets To do not throw rocks at the cross after buy it, I advise you to get four 18650 batteries and four CR123A and 2 charges just in case if you ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byIceBlast on 04/14/2009

Fantastic lightning power. The beam of light is wide enough for general use, not only blinding people far away. Build quality caught me on the hop, it feels like this flash light will last for a long time. There is no use for 3 modes. The mid-mode is useless, because even the low mode has enough power ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bytribalcop34 on 03/12/2009

As with all the other review this is a great Flashlight. I have not had the problem that some other people have had. The only problem I had was getting on 6 LEDs to work consistently. The problem I found is the Flashlight needs a minimum of 8.4s Volt to operate all 6 LEDs so if you use 2 18650 batteries ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections