DX » Community » Reviews » Romisen RC-T6 6*Cree Q4-WC 3-Mode 500-Lumen Mega LED Flashlight Black (1-4*CR123A/18650)
  • 5 star 9 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by uchama on 05/25/2011

Pros: Very very bright ! Very sturdy ! Very great feeling when holding in hand. Great quality of finishing. Mine comes with all 6 LEDs functioning with 2x18650. First switch on for 2 LEDs, second time for 4 LEDs, and finally the third time for all 6 LEDs. Of course, another time is to switch off. Very easy to use with its side switch. Cons: A b... Read more

Impression:;

1 0
  • posted by TailFire on 08/12/2010

Pros: As my first real purchase for this led trend i have missed I am quite happy. I spend about 2 hours a week for my job under homes, and wanted one of the brighter lights that i found on here. Well i have not been disappointed, this light is more than i can ask for. It lights up the underside ( crawlspaces ) of the homes very well, and can h... Read more

0 0
  • posted by guimail on 06/07/2010

Pros: Oh my God!!!!!! Oh my God!!! Man, I have an MTE SSC P7 2 mode flahlight and sucks!! By the way, this torch, this Rominsen has 2 leds brighting with one click, 4 with 2nd click and 6leds on with 3rd click. Just comparing, this torch with 2 leds on brights as much as the MTE SSC P7 I have. It is really brighting, it worth the price. Cons: V... Read more

0 0
  • posted by ninjakami on 04/10/2010

Pros: - HOLY RUG BURN BATMAN! This is probably one of the brightest flashlights I've ever seen! At 500 lumens its probably good enough for any job you have in mind. But really kids, DO NOT look into the light as it may be the last thing you see. - Array of battery combinations you can use with an extension tube included for longer battery life.... Read more

1 0
  • posted by sonictrip on 02/14/2010

Pros: The power from this Romisen LED torch is quite something, a really nice find, comes with a nice case too and the build quality is great. 3 modes, 2xLED's on / 4xLED's on or 6xLED's on Cons: Expensive for a torch but I cannot complain for what you are getting. Other cheaper options are available if you don't want this much power! OtherThou... Read more

1 0
  • posted by IceBlast on 04/14/2009

Pros: Fantastic lightning power. The beam of light is wide enough for general use, not only blinding people far away. Build quality caught me on the hop, it feels like this flash light will last for a long time. Cons: There is no use for 3 modes. The mid-mode is useless, because even the low mode has enough power for most situations and if you... Read more

1 0
  • posted by johnnyrat on 01/05/2009

Pros: BRIGHT as the sun! Almost, but if you need major lighting potential then this is the light. Nice usable flood of light. Very sturdy, would be a painful injury to get hit in the face with this light. Nice aluminum reflector and glass lense. Sturdy side clicky. Cons: NONE. Well ok could it do the dishes for me? OtherThoughts: I got this to... Read more

1 0
  • posted by Flowjoe on 12/08/2008

Pros: I really didn't quite believe the reviews from earlier reviewers but man, this light is crazy-bright. I have tried a couple of different battery configurations and though I haven't messured it yet they seem more or less equally bright. For this price this is a must have Once the light is turned on you can "half" press the button... Read more

1 0
  • posted by Lab2112 on 10/17/2008

Pros: Yes, I know, it's hyperbolic to say that this flashlight is like holding "the power of a supernova in your first." But this flashlight is so bright that one could almost believe that it can be viewed from orbit by passing Space Shuttles and visiting aliens. I've never owned anything so blindingly bright, in fact. Cons: I have to... Read more

0 0
  • posted by ponyboy on 10/04/2008

Pros: The light is bright, even on low setting (only firing two leds). It is very, very bright on high. It's kinda large. The included holster is very high quality. Much more than I expected from DX. I have had good luck with the Romison name and this is no different. Uses Q5 technology. Should run very effeiciently. Cons: goes low,med,high. It... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections