DX » Community » Reviews » Windproof Marijuana Leaf Pattern Electroplating Butane Jet Lighter - Silver Black
Customer’s impression:
good excellent nice Useful BOM
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9277383 on 08/03/2015

pros: works good, haven't had a problem yet, easy to refull, and price for quality is excellent. cons: the green light isn't usefull for anything, doest't work that well too. overall fair price/quality lighter.

Impression:good,Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byEdu1 on 07/30/2015

Buen material, calidad y precio

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byHooka on 07/29/2015

Pros: Fairly solid little lighter with cool green lights to see butane level and green flame from copper Cons: Marijuana leaf on case is a little rough around some parts and I had to fidget with the butane can to properly fill it (might've been that butane can though...). For the price, it's... Read more

Impression:good,nice;

0 0 0

• posted bypajautus on 07/29/2015

3wks delivery, other than that I'm satisfied. I mean it's working, what do you excpect for 2e?

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted by9452615 on 07/29/2015

Goods me a message on 29/05/2015 I have received on 07.29.2015 (60 days). Marijuana Leaf Pattern Electroplating windproof Butane Jet Lighter - Silver Black there is little damage (blister) on the indicator color. can be seen in photos.

Goods have been received

Impression:Tolerable;

0 0 0

• posted byrafalambert on 07/01/2015

Produto em ótimo estado, chegou muito rapido, tive problema com essa compra, porém entrei em contato e foi resolvido rapidamente.

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byCristy2k on 06/13/2015

Pros : cheap,ease of use,green torch and light. Cons : thenlighter runs out kidna fast .

0 0 0

• posted by9302073 on 06/04/2015

Awesome Lighter! The draw is the best detail ever! The green led inside to indicate the gas level and on the beak to make more cool. Awesome product!

Impression:good,excellent,nice;

0 0 0

• posted bysplendidly on 05/17/2015

I have waited for more than 2 months to finally receive the package with the lighter in it. What's even worse is the fact that the lighter had no butane in it.

Impression:Unsatisfied;

0 0 0

• posted byxamo27 on 04/01/2015

Un mechero muy bonito con la hoja en relieve que es impresionante al tacto y al abrir el mechero para encenderlo se ilumina una luz verde muy llamativa y muy bonita.

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere