DX » Community » Reviews » Windproof Marijuana Leaf Pattern Electroplating Butane Jet Lighter - Silver Black
  • 5 star 7 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
Veľmi dobrá :)
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9Harry99 on 08/05/2014

Pros:Perfect design. Lighter lights Cons: NO Read more

Perfect lighter :)

Impression:Veľmi dobrá :);

0 0
  • posted byDyziek on 04/07/2014

Very nice design, good quality. Works without any problems. Quite heavy, but for it is good. The torch / flame is correct. The marihuana leaf is nicely made. I do not see any cons. This is really good and nice lighter. please add more gas (it was almost empty). Also you should not allow to order the SKU, if you do not have this on stock. I was forced ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJayzShane on 03/07/2014

Strong durable material used to make lighter. Cool looking design. Awesome green flame and green light. I bought this for a gift for my 3 year anniversary and he loves it. Love being able to see if butane's full or not., the little glass window helps big time. Their should be a way to change the battery or charge it. So the light will continue to work ... Read more

0 0
  • posted by3569199 on 02/20/2014

This is really windproof as title says and has a cannabis theme, which i like. Green LED lights up when lid is open As in all of these type lighters, that green flame producing copper bead doesn't last long. Marijuana leaf on mine is bit loose on other side, so it could snag inside pocket. Nice MJ leaf pattern and cool green LED inside lights up when ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymabc1990 on 11/19/2013

excelente encendedor muy bonito! el detalle de la hoja es buenísimo. funciona correctamente! Se demoro 2 meses y medio en llegar pero creo que fue en la aduana (chilena) donde demoro. Hay que comprar gas para llenarlo y No tengo marijuana en este momento para bautizarlo ajajaja al destaparlo se enciende la luz verde! aun tengo que comprar gas y ... Read more

4 2
  • posted byAuxRane on 10/09/2013

The build quality of the lighter is really good and it's massive. It's not one of those lighters that are made of plastic and are easy to break. The details on the Marijuana leaf are really satisfying for that price. It didn't come in any case and one of the lighters was without it's wrappings and without any gas in it. The other one was fine. Really ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byserenamarcotte on 06/29/2013

Awesome lighter. Feels and looks great. Nice green flame. Works very well. No issues with it at all. It was very easy to fill. And seems like it holds quite a bit of butane. It doesn't run out fast and I've used it a lot. It's just a really cool lighter, I'm sure you will want to show it off to your friends. It didn't come in a nice case. Looks much ... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections