DX » Community » Reviews » Micro USB to 1080P HDMI MHL Adapter for HTC EVO 3D / Samsung i9100 / i9108 + More - Black
  • 5 star 9 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybetozamo on 05/26/2013

Price Build Quality Color rendition It works as expected, and installation is no hassle. The rendered color is pale, lacking saturation but I'm not sure if this is a problem of this device, the Galaxy SIII or the TV, but my first impression is that the responsible is the adapter. The other problem is build quality, as it sometimes disconnects for a ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byalewacapo on 05/02/2013

- Useful gadget for a LCD TV with HDMI - It really works! - Super cool to watch your videos, explore your photos, and chat in HD Quality. -It charges at the same time you are using it - The electricity is not generated by the adapter, so you should conect three things in order to work: The male HDMI Cable from your TV, the cell phone connected to your ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byMettuck on 02/19/2013

Great price, works like a charm, had no trouble getting it to work, supposedly has "life-time warranty" None for some reason - the picture on my 23,6" 1920x1080 monitor seems to be cut on the edges. However, this happens with my netbook when using HDMI on it, so don't be surprised if this happens. I am using a ViewSonic monitor. But still,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMorpheus1989 on 02/08/2013

High quality product, low price. Exceeding all expectations about product quality. The product is very easy to be operated, it seems very easy., But does its job very well. Working with HTC X PLUS ONE. Slow Day delivery Packaging a bit disappointing Missing user operation of, although you can understand everything alone. No cons for now. Relatively ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bykongchunho on 02/08/2013

- This adapter works out of the box - It provides 1080p HDMI output to my TV (Samsung UA40D6600) - It charges my phone while using the MHL - It don't generate any heat - Good build quality - So far, no problem - It requires another Micro USB port for power supply - Output from my HTC One XL is only 24Hz, and my phone is obviously slowed down - Sometimes,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTwigman on 02/04/2013

+ Just works no messing about - None that I can think of so far Tried it on my Samsung Galaxy Nexus running Android 4.x and it just worked. Plug into TV and power source (requires micro USB charger to work) and HDMI cable and it just worked. Android detected it and outputted 720p on Panasonic 32" TV (that only does 720p so max res). Android works ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJaapSNL on 02/04/2013

Firm cable and connector on the cable. Works great and is easy to use. Cheap compared to others. the inner work of the converter itself is loose. You can move the hdmi and micro usb port a bit. This can be fixed with a little bit of glue. The micro usb port can only be used for providing power to the converter and phone. it does not allow any communication,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybriancanadian on 01/26/2013

Cheap, and works! The build quality seems reasonable. I tested using with my Google Galaxy Nexus phone and it just worked with no hassle. Annoying that MicroUSB is needed for additional power in order for this device to work; however, this isn't a show stopper. I would love to see a version of this device with the 30-pin Samsung connector for the Samsung ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylordironfoot on 01/05/2013

The pricing is awesome, I compared with Amazon and only found adapters > 10€ there. The build quality is ok, the plastic feels reasonably sturdy. The quality of the electronics appears to be quite good as well, the signal on my HDTV looks fine. Ease of Use: Attach Adapter to phone, attach power to the adapter, attach adapter to TV/Monitor/whatever ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysnels on 12/28/2012

Works good, output quality on tv is very good as well. It works right out of the box with my Samsung Galaxy S2. The length of the cable from your phone to the adapter is very short, for watching a movie the cable is perfect but for browsing or playing games I would say that the cable is too short. Cyanogenmod 9 on my Samsung Galaxy S2 does not support ... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections