photos and videos here!

• It works perfectly with my HTC Sensation

posted by alewacapo on 05/02/2013
    2 0

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

- Useful gadget for a LCD TV with HDMI
    - It really works!
    - Super cool to watch your videos, explore your photos, and chat in HD Quality.
    -It charges at the same time you are using it

Cons:

- The electricity is not generated by the adapter, so you should conect three things in order to work: The male HDMI Cable from your TV, the cell phone connected to your Micro USB port, and the female Micro USB plug to your mobile phone charger. The result: a mess with the cords.
    - The phone starts heating really fast while using the HDMI function. Not a problem of this device, but a problem more of the phone itself i think.
    - The phone drops Cellphone signal while connected. You may however, still use your wifi connection, assuming you are at a place with wireless connection.
    - Sometimes it disconnects and you have to unplug and plug again to make it work.

OtherThoughts:

The first time i used it, i thought it didn´t work. The problem is that i was missing to connect the phone charger in the middle. I came to this solution with a youtube video, by surfing the web for people that used a similar device.

Bottomline:

Besides the overheating of the proccesor, the cords mess, and the cellphone signal drops, i think is a must have, for the people with HTC smartphones, who want to show pictures, or watch some videos you made with your camera, directly from your phone.

Post comment

DX Everywhere