DX » Community » Reviews » Aurora AK-P7-4 HA-III SSC P7-C 2-Mode 900-Lumen LED Flashlight (1*18650)
  • 5 star 6 ( 46% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 46% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 8% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byaletsh on 07/31/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Button in the botton of the flashlight. with the first touch normal light. the 2nd touch long light. Aluminium. Small and compact. Provision(little hole on tail cap) to attach a lanyard. Cons:Very hot on high mode use for 10 minutes. The lower mode is pretty good for a fl... Read more

General view for Aurora AK-P7-4 HA-III SSC P7-C 2-
    0 0
  • posted byaasbakk on 03/28/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Fantastic light. This is far better than my previous lights. I have the largest MagLite, but this one has better spread and length. Cons:None that I can think of. Don`t know how long the batteries will last, but as long as they are rechargeable it should not be a proble... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyyzdnl on 01/31/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This light makes one bright headlight for my snow blower. I am amazed how it lights up my entire 130ft driveway and most of the surrounding yard. The volume of light this little flashlight puts out is amazing. My Olight M20 warrior doesn't even come close although it ha... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycvillagrasa on 10/04/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is an incredibly bright light, huge white beam with a wide angle. I use it in my bicycle as the main light in the handlebar, when going out at night. It even works well in rain conditions. Cons:If it is used in high mode without a correct cooling, such as when hang... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMartin1111982 on 03/20/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:If you need a strong light but you won´t pay a lot, take this. The flashlight is more flood as spot, but it´s ok. i take it to walk in forest or to take the dog for a walk. The handling are good. Cons:the flashlight doesn´t have 900 lumen. i think 500-600 lume... Read more

1 0
  • posted bytihlous on 02/05/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- very solid feel - mine has good build quality - very bright - white light with a warm yellowish tone (better than bluish when riding your bike in the woods at nights) - easy assembly and disassembly Cons:- the resistor is way too strong (mine is about 7,4 ?), so the l... Read more

0 0
  • posted byStanae86 on 01/26/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Small, lightweight, bargain price, bright as heck, solid clicky, solid feel, fantastic flood Cons:Poor quality assurance: flashlight was delivered with the o-ring for the lens, only halfway in. Wish manufacturers would make a high, low, strobe. Unfortunately, it seems t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMackila on 11/11/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Bright ; - Good looking ; - Light (without batteries) ; - 2 modes ; - Cheap ; - Led is correctly centered in assembly ; - Nice flood/throw ratio ; Cons:- Threads not smooth ; - o-rings look like they wont be effective, do not drop it in water... ; - Hot. Very... Read more

0 0
  • posted byahfoong on 10/23/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The light is very bright for a light this small. The build quality is also pretty good. Pocketable size which makes it great to carry around. Cons:There was a nick on the tailcap but not a big deal for me. Poor thermal connection between the p7 star to the pill. Had to... Read more

0 0
  • posted byberetta73 on 10/22/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very Bright Low Price Easy to use Very Bright Compact Durable 2 modes Cons:Not able to adjust beam Average heat sinking No Warranty OtherThoughts:Gets pretty warm after about 10 minutes, but can still be held. Mine got up to 50°C after about 20 minutes. My... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections