DX » Community » Reviews » Smiley Face Multi-color LED Flashing Rings (4-Pack)
  • 5 star 5 ( 56% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 11% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypedrosurf on 08/26/2013

It is cheap. It is very beautiful and it doesn´t look like a cheap thing. The battery lasts a lot. I´ve turned it on and off a lot of times and it didn´t break. The light is very bright. You can´t change the battery. But it is very common to this kind of product. It is very difficult to put it completely in a adult finger. You can ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyosoyines on 04/17/2013

These rings are really cool, all the packages have arrived correctly, with the colours shown on the picture. They all work very great, and are a good asset for your party. Some of them are a little difficult to press, but nothing very bad really. They should last for a party or so, nothing more. Loved the feeling when squishing them :) And the lights ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byisocele on 03/01/2013

The rubber kind of material of this fits all sizes of fingers and stays in place (doesn't turn around). It is easy to press the ring and make it flash. I just love it. People smile when they see it. It is a light ring, easy to wear. The only thing is that you can't wear gloves. The colours are the same as on the pictures. Very nice item! Nothing wrong ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byitachi2011 on 01/26/2013

- The light is very bright in the dark - It is rubbery (elastic), so not afraid of accidentally dropping it or scratching on kids when they are playing - Battery can long quite long - Easy to use - Each packet comes with 4 different colours - they are nicely packed with individual plastic bag - Need to buy in 4 - The ring is too small to fit into adult ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalderian on 12/31/2012

- These rings are very bright - Very cute, specially for little girls that like to show off - They fit better on women's (or child) hands but you will be able to stretch them onto large fingers if you want to. - The smile part looks too big on a child hand. - Some of them has a drained battery and it lasts very little on. - Can't seem a way to change ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJeroendejong on 04/29/2012

They work as described. My daughters (8 and 11) loves them at a disco party great great When I gave them to her she showed them off any chance she got. bright and nice colorway that they are almost make you happy to look at.. nice for a rave party Misteryland 2012 For childeren they are a little to big!! NICE product for a good price party time!! I'... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydavemalcolm on 12/03/2011

-These rings are very bright! Very cool at a rave or just walking around at night -You can actually play guitar with these rings on both hands so they are a very cool effect if you're playing a show. -Some of the rings are very well sealed and they are also probably water proof. -So bright that they are almost painful to look directly at. -They fit ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byXardz on 05/10/2010

They work as described. My daughter (8 years old) loves them. When I gave them to her she showed them off any chance she got. They don't seem to turn off when pressed. You can't replace battery.(unless I'm missing something) My daughter loved these rings when I gave her a few but soon lost interest. (as most children do with a new toy) Her friends still ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFableCountry on 01/04/2010

Good quality. Somewhat easy to press the button (it's located on the underside of the ring). Few if any cons. The pink one stopped working after a few presses of the button. Even then, it's still nice. The others are still in working condition. MUCH better build quality than I had anticipated. For the price, I think it's worth it. The description fails ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections