DX » Community » Reviews » Smiley Face Multi-color LED Flashing Rings (4-Pack)
  • 5 star 5 ( 56% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 11% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypedrosurf on 08/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is cheap. It is very beautiful and it doesn´t look like a cheap thing. The battery lasts a lot. I´ve turned it on and off a lot of times and it didn´t break. The light is very bright. Cons:You can´t change the battery. But it is very com... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyosoyines on 04/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:These rings are really cool, all the packages have arrived correctly, with the colours shown on the picture. They all work very great, and are a good asset for your party. Cons:Some of them are a little difficult to press, but nothing very bad really. They shoul... Read more

0 0
  • posted byisocele on 03/01/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The rubber kind of material of this fits all sizes of fingers and stays in place (doesn't turn around). It is easy to press the ring and make it flash. I just love it. People smile when they see it. It is a light ring, easy to wear. The only thing is that you can't wear... Read more

0 0
  • posted byitachi2011 on 01/26/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- The light is very bright in the dark - It is rubbery (elastic), so not afraid of accidentally dropping it or scratching on kids when they are playing - Battery can long quite long - Easy to use - Each packet comes with 4 different colours - they are nicely packed with... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalderian on 12/31/2012

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- These rings are very bright - Very cute, specially for little girls that like to show off Cons:- They fit better on women's (or child) hands but you will be able to stretch them onto large fingers if you want to. - The smile part looks too big on a child han... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJeroendejong on 04/29/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:They work as described. My daughters (8 and 11) loves them at a disco party great great When I gave them to her she showed them off any chance she got. Cons:bright and nice colorway that they are almost make you happy to look at.. nice for a rave party Misteryland 2012... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydavemalcolm on 12/03/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-These rings are very bright! Very cool at a rave or just walking around at night -You can actually play guitar with these rings on both hands so they are a very cool effect if you're playing a show. -Some of the rings are very well sealed and they are also probably wat... Read more

0 0
  • posted byXardz on 05/10/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:They work as described. My daughter (8 years old) loves them. When I gave them to her she showed them off any chance she got. Cons:They don't seem to turn off when pressed. You can't replace battery.(unless I'm missing something) OtherThoughts:My daughter loved these ri... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFableCountry on 01/04/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good quality. Somewhat easy to press the button (it's located on the underside of the ring). Cons:Few if any cons. The pink one stopped working after a few presses of the button. Even then, it's still nice. The others are still in working condition. OtherThoughts:MUCH b... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections