DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Genuine Leather Case w/ Card Slots for Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300 - Black
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFunke on 10/15/2013

Leather is good quality. Magnet works as intended, both the one locking the phone to the case and small case locking snippet. THere is enough space for two cards and some slim papers, e.g. a couple of notes. The magnetic case attached to the phone fits perfectly The magnetic case that is attached to the phone shows slight marks after 4 weeks of use.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byspeck360 on 08/22/2013

The cellphone case is separable from the wallet and protects very well. Has additional slots for credit cards, id or cash. The whole product quality could be better, but is still the best that I found. Also, the product is very beautiful. I would recommend this product for everyone that has a galaxy S3. With the additional slots, you can carry the most ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byWillem54 on 06/09/2013

- Good protection for your phone - Magnetic attachment is strong enough, but the phone is easily removable - Convenient, phone easily removable so you're not calling with such a flap on your head - Demountability is also useful if you want to put the phone in a car holder - Nice leather, magnetic closure works fine also - Fine soft leather on the inside,... Read more

3 1
  • posted byFizzpop on 11/17/2012

- 2 ID card spaces - solid construction - Separate external & internal case. - Good price - Hole in outer Case for cellphone charm - Solid magnetic closure - Strong magnetic hold for inner case - Fits in a dock with the inner case still on the phone. - None This case is perfect for the person who wants a fully closing case, but the freedom to not ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections