DX » Community » Reviews » Mini Handheld Rechargeable Bluetooth 3.0 49-Key Wireless Keyboard - Black
  • 5 star 5 ( 62% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 38% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypss2010 on 05/07/2014

-Nice feel -rechargable battery -small for shirt pocket -light -many functions -didnt work on zgpax smart watch. Paired Ok but wont connect.. work on cinese 4.2 tablet though but I bought to use with watch.. sadly its not much use then - could make it have battery removal so when it stuffs up can swap the battery currently its made to be disposable ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVertifai on 03/05/2014

Very good size for thumb typing with both hands. Media controls are useful for many uses (use them a lot) The keys are not the best. You need to get used to typing on the keyboard. And even when you get used to it, it will not be that fast. It is not possibly to do some windows shortcrust like Ctrl+Alt+Del or Alt+F4 since there are no F' keys, and Ctrl+... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAlexandre722 on 11/27/2013

=>Price =>Small size, you can put it into a small bag =>Reactivity when keys pressed =>Embded battery and easy to recharge =>Design is cool, my wife like it =>Can be very useful for tabletPC =>Need bluetooth controller =>Not easy to install under Linux =>Seems not robust =>Not available in AZERTY keymap After a while to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykac1983 on 10/29/2013

The kayboard is really small. It's easy to connect, i try it in Android, Windows and IOS and it's work excellent in all SOs. It's cheaper than other mini keyboards in my country!!!!! In first i need to download the hit velocity for keys because when i hit one it put 3 or 4 characters but then i configure this it's OK! It's a cheaper election. It's has ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypaperboyKS on 10/02/2013

Keyboard is really small. It easy to connect, but please note that there is a hidden button next to the blue light, you have to hold to sync. Battery life is enough. Using a keyboard is always better than a soft keyboard on a tablet. So light and put really cheep plastic, results is looks like a toy. All the functions you could wish for, but in a too ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykurtismccartney on 02/14/2013

This is a great little keyboard that performs any of the basic functions that a user would need. Didn't get the repeating character issue on Ubuntu or Android, but some of the functions were strange on the iMac (mostly due to odd keymappings). Hard to see the secondary key functions (darker blue). Couldn't figure out how to sync for the first day. If ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bynrahbek on 12/19/2012

The kayboard is really small, but on the other hand not too small. It was easy to connect, and I have both tried it on a linux computer, android phone and android tablet. The battery seems to last very well. At least I have only charged it once :) It really feels cheep and plastic like. It would have been great with a stand or something for the charging.... Read more

1 0
  • posted byRobbHowie on 11/04/2012

It's small, works well enough. Using a keyboard is always better than a soft keyboard on a tablet. This is on a Google Nexus 7, very simple to do initial setup and to use (justt turn it on!). The keys bounce: hitting a key sometimes give 2 or 3 of thaat key. As you can see, I aam using the keyboard for this review. It is also a bit flexible so it has ... Read more

5 4

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections